Worst Habits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
Let's see.

When I was in high school I was at a party and some guy was like here have a dip of this chewing tobacco. And I was like eh I'll try it. Gave me a HUGE ass buzz, so then I started doing it everytime I drank, and then I went through this stage where I drank all the time, like everynight for about 3 weeks. So as a result I got addicted and now I do it regularly. That's one thing I need to quit.

I also am a chronic nail picker, especially whenever I get stressed out. I'll just pick at my nails until they hurt. Gotta stop that too.

And probably ONline Poker. But not really that much. I mean I play all the time for real money, but I'm fairly good at it and am able to make some extra spending cash. Just gotta work on NOT DOING IT WHEN I"M REALLY HIGH. Cause that spells disaster.

I been smoking cigs for over 17 yrs. attempted quitting numerous times but failed.

I'm on the wagon again for drinking. been known to let that one get away from me. Pretty bad when I can sit and drink a 12-pack and not feel anything. Tryin cold turkey not cutting down this go around. But no AA damnit. All that place did was make me want to drink more. Lotta help that was.

I got more I'm sure. but those are the first to pop in my head.

This got me to thinkin... what are my worst habbits and what can i change..

First off... I need to be a little neater, i'm a slob half eaten food everywhere empty beer bottles... overflowing cigarette butts...So i think my worst habbits are being a slob, smoking too damn much that and not shaving my legs and such religiously... Honestly sometimes i'm too damn lazy to shave muh legs and other such refinements...

Smokin' and drinkin' would be mine also, Cuttin' back on the cigs currently and also riding the wagon with mutt!

pranicfever said:
This got me to thinkin... what are my worst habbits and what can i change..

First off... I need to be a little neater, i'm a slob half eaten food everywhere empty beer bottles... overflowing cigarette butts...So i think my worst habbits are being a slob, smoking too damn much that and not shaving my legs and such religiously... Honestly sometimes i'm too damn lazy to shave muh legs and other such refinements...

You sound like my kind a woman.
I like women who burb, fart and spit on the floor.
I'll be goin down to the crik in a few weeks to take my solstice dip (I bathe every solstice) care to join me?

I tried to quit smoking cigs but only lasted 3 days. :( I would say smoking cigs and that's it.

i gave up most of my worst habits....i swear i should be catholic....guilt eats me till i do the right thing :rolleyes:

i have that nail picking thing too Inmediusre ...grrr....and i used to bite them....which has started again in the last 2 months ..

Which brings us to why i started biting the nails again....i quit cigs...yup 2 months now...but it seems my nails are suffering greatly due to this

Drinking...used to drink a lot...but due to a lifelong prescription that started in my late 20's i gave it up...i wasn't really a problem drinker...but i liked to club ;)

Had a 2 year stint with some chem usage....but when it became a problem i quit it cold...my life is too valuable

I think as far as trying to give up the vices....you just need to see the light (so to speak) in your own mind...NOONE can make you stop.....only you can do that .....and when your ready ....you will succeed :)

Not that i'm actually admitting anything here but I may be a little "bossy" or "bitchy" whatever, that and I may be a little impatient, and maybe a little cynical as well, but I swear I'm really a nice person.;) As far as being a slob...Pranic I'm really not that far behind you, when I was younger my parents would just bring in the rake on room cleaning day. I'm one of those "surface" cleaners (who has time?) Smoking I personally don't consider a vice, I tried quitting once about 20 years ago...didn't like it and haven't thought about quitting since. What you see is what you get.

I divorced my worst habit..:D..over 20 yrs ago. ...no counseling...no therapy...no crutch's... Just flat assed "quit" blondes with big boobs :)..cold turkey :p

Ordinary... cigs,nail bitter,drinking only on days i go out or wen bored at home and dont have $$$ to smoke...

have to feel high some how...

hick same here,,,,coke,valium,vodka,was a complete waste of life,one day changed everythink ,,,no help other than 30 months in jail (2 1/2 years ) survive all that to be killed by two teenages ,like the song say's"what a long strange trip its been"PEACE ,LOVE,RASTA p.s am hopelessly hooked on weed

Hick said:
I divorced my worst habit..:D..over 20 yrs ago. ...no counseling...no therapy...no crutch's... Just flat assed "quit" blondes with big boobs :)..cold turkey :p
Whats so wrong with blondes with big boobs? ok how about brunettes with big boobs then? :D

GreenDayGirl said:
Whats so wrong with blondes with big boobs? ok how about brunettes with big boobs then? :D

brunettes > blondes
ALWAYS

GO BRUNETTES GO

..gravity Dear..."gravity"..:D

Ok....maybe not that big Hic! :eek: Thats cafeteria worker boobies! My eyes! My eyes!

GreenDayGirl said:
Ok....maybe not that big Hic! :eek: Thats cafeteria worker boobies! My eyes! My eyes!

yeah those are too dam big roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not ready for that! That's like the scene in "about schmidt" where Kathy Bates lets it all fly!

Latest posts

Back