Worst marijuana debate of all time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
WORST MARIJUANA DEBATE OF ALL TIME!
PG-13
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fDy_YTkIZY[/ame]

Opinionation

Published on Aug 16, 2016

This is a debate between Piers Morgan and Ann Coulter on why marijuana is illegal. The debate fails to find common ground but succeeds at pointing out how incompetent Ann Coulter is.

She tries to claim that alcohol is far safer than marijuana, when Alcohol leads to impaired judgement, vision, speech, motor skills, et cetera. It also can lead to vomiting and alcohol poisoning. It increases violence and decreases productivity, it increases family issues. It can lead to liver disease, high blood pressure, stroke, heart-disease, nerve damage, brain damage and cancer of the mouth and throat. Nearly 88,000 people die from alcohol in the U.S. yearly, which makes alcohol the fourth leading cause of death in the United States. Alcohol related problems cost the United States almost $250 billion. Marijuana does none of those things besides put innocent people behind bars.

(Facts from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and the Foundation for a Drug-Free World)

If you liked this video, please subscribe for more! I will continue to post videos like this.

I would listen to the video, but the truth of the matter is that Ann Coulter makes me want to vomit every time she (?) opens her (?) mouth. I can not figure out why anything she says is even news worthy...

I would listen to the video, but the truth of the matter is that Ann Coulter makes me want to vomit every time she (?) opens her (?) mouth. I can not figure out why anything she says is even news worthy...

I feel the same way about Hillary Clinton......... funny thing is they're both ignorant of the power of cannabis........ both would have a hard time explaining my graduation from college with 4.0....... done mostly stoned as hell.

Yeah that times 10

Smoke a bowl, watch it an laugh. :laugh:

To me she is just a comedian.

Only one news network takes this crazy woman seriously.

Latest posts

Back