WORST munchie meall!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadgumit

Lab Rat
Reaction score
(This is a twist on the Rehab is for Quitters post :) )

What is the WORST munchie combination that you have ever put together??

I once made a sandwich of: tunafish, American cheese, canned mushrooms, potato chips and dill pickles (it was SOOO good at the time!)

Or

Honey Nut Cheerios in milk with applesauce and peanuts!

(I have to stop - my stomach is turning! LOL!)

Haha, I once spooned a WHOLE tub of Nutella Chocolate spread and mixed it with peanut butter, then tipped the whole thing into a bowl and just spooned the thing into my mouth.

It almost glued it shut and i felt so ill the next morning. NOT FOR ME.

It was at the time..

does it have to be in the four basic food groups ? :hubba: one night, some 20 odd years ago, i came home from a night out at a bar with 'the guys', and i was pretty well plastered. well, i opens up the ice box, and see my g/f had made me up some "tuna-fish", and had it in a butter bowl with lid. i remember thinking, how thoughtful.:) . i open it up and see it has no onions in it,so i go ahead and chop one up and put it in the bowl. i grabbed the bag of bread, and whip me up a Dagwood, tuna and onion, tomatoe and lettuce, salt and pepper. i had the munchies real bad, so i wasted no time scarfing it right on down, and then went to bed, and passed out. i awaken in the morning, with the worst taste in my mouth than i could ever describe, and my g/f asks me what i did with her cat food , in the ice box, in a butter bowl. :doh: :huh: :spit: :spit: :spit: ...
( so i guess i actually had a 9-lives, Dagwood sammie. ) could'nt get rid of that taste for 3 days'...:stuff-1125699181_i_ ...

I dont know if anyone does this for breakfast
scramble eggs, tomatoes, grits, cheese, sausage, and bacon blog (all mixed in one plate) add molasses syrup its delicious to me

sardines and peanut butter crackers.. it was the orange peanut butter crackers with sardines on top. it wasn't as bad as it sounds. now i keep munchie food in the house.

banjobuzz said:
does it have to be in the four basic food groups ? :hubba: one night, some 20 odd years ago, i came home from a night out at a bar with 'the guys', and i was pretty well plastered. well, i opens up the ice box, and see my g/f had made me up some "tuna-fish", and had it in a butter bowl with lid. i remember thinking, how thoughtful.:) . i open it up and see it has no onions in it,so i go ahead and chop one up and put it in the bowl. i grabbed the bag of bread, and whip me up a Dagwood, tuna and onion, tomatoe and lettuce, salt and pepper. i had the munchies real bad, so i wasted no time scarfing it right on down, and then went to bed, and passed out. i awaken in the morning, with the worst taste in my mouth than i could ever describe, and my g/f asks me what i did with her cat food , in the ice box, in a butter bowl. :doh: :huh: :spit: :spit: :spit: ...
( so i guess i actually had a 9-lives, Dagwood sammie. ) could'nt get rid of that taste for 3 days'...:stuff-1125699181_i_ ...

:rofl: That's some pretty funny stuff Banjo...

Latest posts

Back