Worst trip ever, please. some advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb333

Reaction score
So i bought some weed from a friend of mine, who got it from his friend(he said it was just plain mids). me and my friend started toking up with my bowl. weve smoked weed before so we arent new to it. we smoked it and started coughing which was weird because we never coughed from weed before. we smoked about 4 or 5 full bowl packs and the hold in game (arent aloud to blow it out until it comes back to you). then we stopped. i leaned back and fell asleep for about 3 mins, and woke up SCREWED up as hell. i started flipping out because i couldnt feel my legs(they were numb rom the waste down).it felt like how i felt after getting laughing gas from the dentist! i was never this high before in my life! i was having panic attacks (i have horrible anxiety/depression btw) left and right. from my waste down was numb. and i started questioning life. and if i was real or if this was all a dream. or if i died and went to hell. i was BUGGING OUT and when i started walking i felt like i was walking on clouds. it smelt and looked like normal weed but i think it was laced. but i wasnt hallocinationg(sp)(like seeing ****) i was just freaking out. so im not sure. after about 2 1/2 hours of the high i started to feel good and was laughing my *** off. but at first it was the worst. my friend wasnt flipping out like i was either. can somebody please help me to tell me if it was laced or not, and if so whats gonna happen to me. (it was only a 20 sac btw)

Im going to have to say it was your 'hold in' game that made you feel like that. I think you may have deprived yourself of oxygen....that could explain the 'falling to sleep' and the tingling.

jb333 said:
So i bought some weed from a friend of mine, who got it from his friend(he said it was just plain mids)

doh :hitchair:

grow your own to start with and fook the rest :hubba:

G-SUS I think you should edit your post....I don't think it's going to go over well...

Hey bro if you have any left man send it this way lol been looking for that high for a long time lol Damn that must be some good stuff lol

Sticky Budz ain't lying when he says to pass that over...lol. I would be all over that.

Seriously though, I wouldn't say it was laced for the simple fact that you friend would be freaking out in some way too. JersyFresh8 is probably right.

I agree with JerseyFreshB. It had to be the lack of oxygen. And I also agree with
Sticky_Budz. If u have any left than pass that sh**! LOL!

G-SUS said:
It sounds to me as if you are gay.

Next time that happens, hang yourself. That should take care of the problem.

And if you get 4 or 5 bowls out of a $20 sack........you must be smoking high-grade, great weed.
read the site rules before you get the old boot out of mar p..:D

And if you get 4 or 5 bowls out of a $20 sack........you must be smoking high-grade, great weed.

Very intelligent input there

G-SUS said:

hahahaha :rofl:

say what you will..

thats funny

what you smoked was laced with THC prolly. you should call a doctor, or cops and tell them what you did. You're prolly gonna die. After that you should buy more and smoke it in front of the cops so they know exactly what happens to you so they know not to smoke weed from that guy, or they should bust him so other people dont smoke that ****. you only turn in the dealers who have bunk **** so it's a lesson not to sell bad or lowgrade drugs. :D

Celebrity Bob said:
what you smoked was laced with THC prolly. you should call a doctor, .

All I smoke is laced with THC.

Yeah bro, dont play the hold in game, not a good idea. thats all that happened to ya, your brain lacked oxegyn and gave you those symptoms. I watched a couple of people do that before.

The same thing happened to me the first time I smoked... but I was also completely wasted... it was mids too...

did u say walking on clouds ,,could it have had some pcp in it cause what u are explaining ive seen people do the exact thing from pcp id be carefull no matter what even if it is just the hold in game doin that to u but id have to say if that feeling lasted more than 5 min than i would not think it was lack of oxagen but what do i no

Latest posts

Back