Advertise On Marijuana Passion

WOS afghan kush autos

kush047

Reaction score
When I ordered these seeds I didn't know what autoflower meant,I saw afghan kush and thought..what the ****, someone told me I screwed up,that I shouldnt have gotten the autos.but turns out at least 1 of the plants has a 12-13 inch fat cola with 7-8 inch buds everywhere and lots of nuggets,1 grew two Identical colas and I didn't even top it. I have 5 of these getting close to harvest along with a nothern light auto from some damn where that I got free. The northern light is growing like crazy,got a little tall for my bloombox but WOW. The bud to leaf ratio is is like 70/30 I think its a royal queen seed,will post pics soon,hard to get accurate shots of a particular plant cause of all the growth. For me hydro is the way to go.

river

Reaction score
I just harvested 4 of these about a month ago. Good yield and very sticky with a hash taste. It got great reviews around here and I might do some again.

kush047

Reaction score
I still have 2 seeds left after planting 6 gonna get a couple more and just do 4 cause like u said the yield is very good...they just need their space to spread out and bud up. The great white shark is probably my next venture. Then back to afghan.

darocsfinest1

Reaction score
yeah i got i sscs auto from attitude, i had no ideal what it was but i pop the seed with some 12/12's and strarted growing. i'm almost done with the super sonic crystal storm auto and now wished i would of bought all auto's. cant really tell until i finish my first 12/12 grow to see which 1 i prefer, but early accounts point to auto's

Latest posts