Would love to find a light sponser!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Arthur

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jeff. As you all know I'm looking for a light sponsor. I'm an avid cannabis grower. Still learning a lot though as everyone does. And always will. I would like to do weekly videos and reviews on a light. I'm actually doing a test and review for a Yitahome LED light and 3 by 3 tent. But that company is located in China and went to automotive parts. They dabble in a lot of different products. But I would like to promote a LED light specifically. I'm willing to do review videos. In my Facebook group among other social media groups. And I will do a grow log in this forum. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

That's what he is looking for. Probably better off talking to the sponsors not the members.
I figured this was a good place for companies to look for sponsors since it's a good forum for cannabis. I know a member in the group together sponsorship through this Forum recently. With Mars Hydro

Hi my name is Jeff. As you all know I'm looking for a light sponsor. I'm an avid cannabis grower. Still learning a lot though as everyone does. And always will. I would like to do weekly videos and reviews on a light. I'm actually doing a test and review for a Yitahome LED light and 3 by 3 tent. But that company is located in China and went to automotive parts. They dabble in a lot of different products. But I would like to promote a LED light specifically. I'm willing to do review videos. In my Facebook group among other social media groups. And I will do a grow log in this forum. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

And you've been a member here how long now? moving a bit fast, took me years.. luck

Latest posts

Back