Would love to find a light sponser!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shouldn't matter how long I've been part of the group. I grow great cannabis and would like to find a light sponsor.
Jeff I already try to explain
Most sponsors will let you know and ask if you would like to be a tester, and they do this by watching the grow threads here. If you are an active poster and have a thread that shows your grows and abilities that is best way for them to find you.
No one is saying anything bad about you , you need to do your dues 1st
Thats all

Stay away from the Blurple lights, been there done that. It's the daytime spectrum you want and even some of the
less expensive lights can perform quite well. Love to see a grow thread from ya see what your abilities are about..
besides, it's fun to share. luck man

You and many others. First, they have to notice you. The member that Mars Hydro chose has been doing a lot of posting concerning his grows. They do want to sponser people, but they want you to show what you can do. Everyone would like a free new light. Show them what you can do, they have MANY to choose from.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back