Would This Plot Be Good.. Help Me Along

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
Ok Guys
Got Some Early Girls And Hollands Hope That I Got Inside Puttn Them Out In A Couple Of Weeks..not Able To Dig Plots Due To A Bad Back..and Came Across A Location In A V Shaped Valley With River Blew About 50 Yards..the Future Plot Is Between 2 Rocks On A Slope I Was Thinking I Would Get Good Sun And Rain There So Could Lightly Pack It With Soil And Add The Plant's There. They Would Be 3 To 4 Weeks Old And Sexed..there's Is A Few Plots Like That In The Same Area Hoping To Use Also..
Anybody Have A Situation Like This Or Add To It..by The Way Im In The North Of Ireland..so Im Giving Them A Head Start Inside Coz Of The Weather And Temps
Thanks Peace Out

sounds like a good spot man. on the V, is it outhwest ot souteast facing. if you have it SW facing this is perfect, because if you have hot weather, your plants wont be shocked by extreme heat at dawn.

cant you take a trowel and a small amount of potting soil with you? if this wouldnt be too much strain for you that is. just so they can establish themselves in the environtment. just a thought tho. your spot sounds better than mine tho mate get them out there. dont hessitate, the only thing that could go wrong is a few die.
good luck whatever you decide 85CANNABLISS

85cannabliss said:
sounds like a good spot man. on the V, is it outhwest ot souteast facing. if you have it SW facing this is perfect, because if you have hot weather, your plants wont be shocked by extreme heat at dawn.

cant you take a trowel and a small amount of potting soil with you? if this wouldnt be too much strain for you that is. just so they can establish themselves in the environtment. just a thought tho. your spot sounds better than mine tho mate get them out there. dont hessitate, the only thing that could go wrong is a few die.
good luck whatever you decide 85CANNABLISS
G8 advise m8..
im facing south west,i cud do that with the compost too..
dig a hole 8 inchs deep or so, should i add compost then the plant would that dept work
also there is other growth(ferns grass)
i hope the ph is ok coz im sure the roots would go down more than 8 ''..
hope the soil is good

that sounds about right 8" should be ok. and i dont worry about ph just yet, im new, still lots to learn before going that far into it yet. they will fill 8" in a few weeks, you got months of growth, but if the PH is wrong, then all that will happen is they wont reach there full potential, right?

crap news on my plot i dug about 10 inchs down a and hit a rock..sux coz i dug for a half hour dint expect the rock o be that close to the surface..
is their away i cud use the plot

yes of course, just use pots. hide them between rocks or something, it does mean a little more carrying of soil, but is it worth it? i think it is. i know you have back issues, so dont try to put yourself out for a bit of free smoke.

yeah the pots thing is possible,but alot of hassle watering etc
have any of you used pots or any :confused: advice on it?..:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

help me figure out my plot
crap news on my plot i dug about 13 inchs down a and hit a rock..sux coz i dug for a half hour dint expect the rock to be that close to the surface..
is their away i cud use the plot..
i was thinking that there is plenty of soil above the rock and when the roots reach the rock they cud then spread across the rock and i cud water every second day if needed...alot of earth there to and the rockabout a foot below..
thanks for your help guys
if any of u have something to add to above or advice
later all

no way man, i only dug about 1 foot deep. fair enough, there are no rocks here, but surely what trufshires trying to say is, will the roots spread over the rock? yes of course they will they will go where ever they can find water, right? i think you got a good chance of pulling it off mate. but surely this valley has alot more than that small area to offer, hasnt it?

yes pots are possible..but with the rock method can i get a answer from the outdoor hemp wizards is it possible:confused: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back