would this work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
ok so it has been 2 weeks since i last smoked.
i am trying to find a job.
so i was thinking earlier and came up with an idea but was wondering what everyone elses take on it would be.

ok so we all know that thc is fat soluable wich is why it is stored in your fat cells, but it is also alchohol soluable.
so lets say that for about a week before a test you drank alchohol every day. im not talking about getting drunk but threw out the day have like 6 beers or something similar.
the only thing i can think of is that maby it isnt the right kind of alchohol.

theoretically i think it could work but i just dont know.

then i was thinking that most people who smoke probably drink as well so maby my idea is wrong for them, but what if it is someone who rarely, if ever, drink.

so whats everyones take on this one?

it would take a long time for beer to disolve thc due to low alcohol content. IMO you would have better luck with a steady stream...say2-3 shots an hour...of 151 or everclear or something similar, every hour,every day, leading up to your test. i hope your not driving to work

thanks for the feedback. i wasnt sure about the amount but what do you think about the idea in general? do you think that if it was done correctly that it could work?

im basically just trying to find something that will speed up the process of cleaning out my system.
not realy into the stuff you can buy cause i have had friends try it and it didnt work for them.

hey man... take it from a partying pot smoker/drinker - pretty much an alcoholic :p

sounds like a good excuse to just drink :hitchair: ... right on, man... :aok: ... I'm right with yaz... as I suck back the beer I'm working on and twist up another fattie... :cool:

ha ... i like this guy he can come over and #&!* my sister...(j/k)

seriously though i hardly ever drink... the last time i drank was about 8 months ago.

sometimes i just sit there and think of things like this. then i remembered "hey, i could go and ask my friends at MP what they think."

like I said, man... it's nothing but an excuse to drink... it will do ABSOLUTELY nothing to rid your body of THC at a faster rate than simply drinking water... which would be better for you, btw... :p

right on, man... just fer yer info... I'm the oldest person that acts like a stupid kid yer ever gunna come across in yer life :cool: :p

just ask SmokinMom....

It will certainly help but I wonder if results will be greater than minimum due to the fact that your blood can only hold so much alcohol at a time, more will definitely kill you and your body will not let that to happen unless you try to commit suicide by drinking yourself to death. We shall see, is all I can say.

dood, drink a lot ALOT of water- pee clear...fill the cup midstream and test clean!

trust me it works. if you have to piss like a racehorse in the "office" where u take the test and pee clear all the way through- your cool :D

That crazy vancouver guy said:
just fer yer info... I'm the oldest person that acts like a stupid kid yer ever gunna come across in yer life...
You've obviously not talked to my sister. She's two years older than I am and thinks I act like a kid half the time. Every time I refer to smoking weed, she asks me when I'm going to stop acting like a youngster! She's very "sophisticated" and acts like a very proper elderly lady.

I still get into Pink Floyd and she came over once while "The Wall" was playing and I was singing along. She told me I was being ridiculous and to act my age! HAHAHAAHAHAHAA

No way!

Latest posts

Back