would you do jail for 5 or 6 plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
do you think you be sent to jail in the uk for growing 5 or 6 plants for your own consumption????if yo got caught that is:hubba:

Do some research.... I know where I live they wanna lock you up for 7 years for 1 lonely plant....

prolly bigger problems than that if youve been here three years growing already, and dont know your own answer. jmo...

check your guidelines for growing maybe? yes yes, like jaam states, here in the states it is major knots on your noodle for just one plant without recs.:eek:

just cause you see all these grows blazing like forrests up in here dont mean they aint got grey hairs too. fortune favors the bold sister...peace...

shhh, tell no one...

Maybe some UK growers will chime in....here in my state in the US I wld be looking at more time then that.

Here in sunny south fla a guy who got popped in January... ( and I been tracking his DOC record) got 2 years drug offender probation but in Florida it also means a loss of license as well for 2 years.. MANDATORY.. Now.. if he has POINTS from previous convictions.. the story can change.. Hero

it depends where in the uk you are! scots law and english law are two different things.

it would also depend what else was found in your house,if you've got a roll of baggies next to your stash,youre getting done with "concerned in the supply"
The Misuse of Drugs Act, 1971. Section 4(3).

worst case senario you're getting done with "drug production"
The Misuse of Drugs Act, 1971. Section 4(2).

but as with all court cases its how good your lawyer is,and what,if anything else is found in your house. and an important point,in the uk,they take how sophisticated your grow operation is,its easyer for the prosecution to make your hydro setup sound like a sinister thing and portray you as some sort of ganja scientest,when if fact its just a couple of nft trays!

if youve no previous convictions,a clean house (ie no other drugs,tick lists etc) and just 6 plants,i think you would get a suspended sentence,or worst case probation and a fine/community service.

dont tell anyone that youre growing!! "loose lips,sink ships"
be safe,and i hope you never find out the exact answer to you question!:D

PuffinNugs said:
i dont know about the UK though, is it hard to go legal out there?

the uk gov.downgraded ganja from class b (speed and a few other stimulants) in 2004 to class c (vallium,ghb, rohipnol,ketamine) then in 2009 it was upgraded to class b again. we're going backward instead of forward here!

its shocking that cannabis is seen as a worse drug that a drug thats used to rape people. governments suck.

but we just keep it quiet a do it anyway!!
:hubba:

I'd be looking at a lot time here in the states, I have LARGE grows, and nobody knows(except you guy's :) ).

To think that I'd spend more time in the clink, than a cold blooded killer.....is the injustice of Conservative law.

Would you guys really get years for say 10-15 plants in the U.S. for a first offence?

Think about all the helping, laughing and caring you read in this forum and then think that in the eyes of the majority, we are ALL felons. Real nice

I just can't picture myself all barred up ,in a cell next to a 'Rosebud' or a ' Hamster Lewis' - we'll all have to get prison nicks , ' Louis the Hammer' and i can't think of one for 'rosebud' yet. Thats' a toughy:D

PuffinNugs said:
depends on your record, what state your in, what your charged with. most of the time no. since you say first offence i would say a stayed sentance with probation

That seems more reasonable, circumstances can vary but I would be looking at somthing like a $1000 fine and confiscation of my equipment.

Latest posts

Back