Would you pay it back?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
:holysheep:

Your thoughts?

:p

would you pay back.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Would I pay it back. NO :rofl::rofl:

Thanks HIE:aok:

:spit: A male prositute giving money back.That Would look bad for bussiness. His reg. clients would get a little pissed.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dunno, service not rendered. They shoulda done it right. had him checked first written agreement and artificial insemenation. 72 times and said wasn't fun for him either :p

what a sucker that Demetrius was.:rolleyes: . in all fairness, he needs to bang ol boys girl now.

what a sweet deal eh? get to ball a beauty queen, and $2500 to boot. whos next?...bb...;)

The breach-of-contract case would get thrown out - he absolutely, clearly did what was agreed.

...bummer about his finding out that his own kids aren't his. And his wife got her justice too: her husband nailing the neighbor's wife in front of her eyes and DESPITE her objections.

How smart could old Demi be? I'd pay him in Monopoly money.

Pay it back?

Nope.

72 times is ALOT of work. Hopefully, this guy does not work for free...

After 72 tries of 3 hours per 'event' of sweating, trying different positions, finding different ways to erm, get her warmed up, telling her what to do and how to do it the way that he gets warmed up, I think he earnt his money.

1 mistake I can see here ..

Should of put it Live Cam on the net and charged $10 per hour viewing, if 25 people watched that could have been a quick $54,000 in his pocket.

Or dont people think like that and im simply a money making pervert who doesnt mind an audience?

:confused2:

:confused:

:peace:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Hippy! Best laugh I've had in a while!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The gene pool is better off with those 2 clowns shooting blanks!!!

I wanna know ONE THING!!!!!..... the guys wife actually 'let' him do this 'for the money'??????? She didn't like it, but lived with it.

What am I thinking, LOL hehehe she just felt guilty cause the poor guys kids belong to the mailman heh.....

100 to 1, I could NOT get my wife to go along with this, heh.

People have been "screwed" for less. Keep the bucks.......someones' worth some money for his time:hubba:

Ya know what I'm talking about buddy!!! It's always better to make the best of the situation...........

Keep it , that must have been grueling 34 years old, doing the neighbors 25 year old wife 3 times a week for 6 mo LOL is there adultry issues there hehe

Oh what a twisted web we weave when first we weave it to decive

Latest posts

Back