Would you Rather...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Would You Rather...

Lick the Handle of a Toilet in a Rest Stop Bathroom.

Or...

Swim in a pool full of Cockroaches while covered in Corn Syrup.

I knew too many people that have had fatal accidents on bikes, that's why I sold mine. I don't think I would do either of those, panic. How about I would rather drive my LT1 Z28, with the t-tops down and let a bike try and catch up to me!

oh, and cockroaches would be fine, what are they going to do from you.

you are a very disturbed person, i suggest that you go somewhere sunny and listen to some light dinner jazz whilst sleeping on the grass.

take a nice bagfull of course.

my answer (and i hope to god that it doesn't leave me feeling queasy all day) is a)

can't stand corn syrup!

pranicfever said:
Would You Rather...

Or...

I would like to add one more option to your poll, if I could pranic..

.OR...accept a moderators position on a marijuana forum?..:D

Ick!

I guess I'd have to do the licking and hope I don't get sick.

Doggone. Both of those options sound like extreme fun. Is there anyway I could possibly do both? Decisions, decisions. :cool:

or is there a possible way to do both at the same time? Have a pool of roaches next to the rest stop.

Reverend Willis said:
Doggone. Both of those options sound like extreme fun. Is there anyway I could possibly do both? Decisions, decisions. :cool:

What chu talkin about, Willis?

:) Hehe. Sorry. Couldn't refuse.

lick the toilet handle you never said a dirty or clean cuz it could have just been cleaned before i were to go in and lick it

I would so rather smoke a bowl.:D :p But if I had to Im gonna lick the toilet seat handle right after its been cleaned!;)

AeroTX said:
I knew too many people that have had fatal accidents on bikes, that's why I sold mine. I don't think I would do either of those, panic. How about I would rather drive my LT1 Z28, with the t-tops down and let a bike try and catch up to me!

Your not serious I hope....:confused: Id eat that Z....:D You'd blow a rod just trying to keep me in your line of sight.....:eek:

1000RR...grip it, twist it, hold on......

New Option: Would you rather..........

Have A Bikini Model Rub Blu Cheese & Melted Limberger on your naked body....

Or

Eat one large chunk of Cow Manure

(p.s. Hick i'll take your option of being a mod *snickers* me haha.. yeah right)

cockroaches or blu cheese. but i'd take the mod job first so that i could just watch or edit. hehehe

pranicfever said:
Would You Rather...

Or...

I'd lick the toilet bowl before I'd lay in the bathtub with one roach

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy

Latest posts

Back