Would You Top This Plant or Leave it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
This is my second most potent plant and it happens to be my biggest. I think if I top each one of those branches, I would have twice as many tops my only hesitancy is that it's been almost 2 weeks since I flipped the light cycle. What would you recommend?
The other option is that I can leave the branches and tie them down sideways like they are now, and let those branches grow out some auxilary branches, which would grow straight up make a nice candleabra shpe. First time doing this, so any advice from an experienced grower would be appreciated.
Maybe top the two branches on each end as they are the largest branches on the plant. This would probably let the mddle branches catch up. IDK

Attachments

• 20210816_130008.jpg
    20210816_130008.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Ok so this is something that confuses me: Is the stretch period considered to be flowering? Does week 1 of flowring start as soon as you flip the light cycle, or does week 1 flowering start when the stretch is over and the first flowers begin to appear?????
Looks like it has already been topped. Pretty small to have already been in flowervfot two weeks. I don't flip until they are 35 to 30" tall.

Ok so this is something that confuses me: Is the stretch period considered to be flowering? Does week 1 of flowring start as soon as you flip the light cycle, or does week 1 flowering start when the stretch is over and the first flowers begin to appear?????
I always have counted flower approx a week to 10 days after the flip indoors of course, When the buds forming are visible

I always have counted flower approx a week to 10 days after the flip indoors of course, When the buds forming are visible
Ok I read that pure sativa stretch for 5 weeks. So would it be safe to assume week 1 of flower will be 5 weeks after light cycle flip?

Latest posts

Back