wow ive never been so high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
well guys, i hadnt smoked for maybe a month and last night i smoked a blunt with a boy of mine. i slowly dragged it in and then asked him for a huge shotgun. I was on my way home when i realized i was stoned off my ass. I couldnt see straight, I couldnt keep my mind focused on one thing for more than 3 secs and my whole body was like, not there i felt weightless. Holy **** i was stoned. :D

holy ****...your lucky man...i wish i could feel that again ;)

sounds like you had a good one :cool:

hell yeh man, at one point i was just like "yo, get with it. just let it take over and let everything else go, thats when i felt like i was gonna just fall though space, lmmfao it was something, i'll tell yuh

lol Your F**king Krazy!!!

lol
thats just what i did 2 days ago i wasnt driving so aahhhhh i felt like a god!!

i smoked 3 blunts in like 2 hours with my best friend and his girlfriend we were so high my best friend didint want to drive and the car was parked really far so we walked like 35min and i was still blazed they were ok but i was in my own world...

after that i put some good music and 2 bottles of "aguafina"(H2O)....

Happy Night 4 Me!!!

Edit:before the weed i was on "pelco C" cuz i had backache that really feels good the high is great....

I was like that yesterday, pretty much in my own world... good stuff.

this green i smoked was shitty mid grade too, i'de pass out if i smoked a blunt of grunt's bud

yo drft the first time i ever smoked banging like 5 months ago, i smoked 5 bowls with my 2 friends in the woods and we walked around town, lol i felt weightless too i was forsure floating haha

drfting07 said:
this green i smoked was shitty mid grade too, i'de pass out if i smoked a blunt of grunt's bud

LOL Those buds Look to good to be true huh?

im looking foward to tasteting those buds!!!

A very long mision;)

two days ago i rolled the perfect joint with an invention i thought of and decided to make and am so glad i did and i had not smoked for a couple of months before that joint and i could not contemplate what was going on around me ill post some pics of what i made in a couple of days (out of rolling papers) its really simple you can make one your self!

ive always wanted to roll a two banger, where theres two joints in a fork and they come to a point at the tip of another joint, its wild. When i have some papers and bud i'll try it out and post pics

good to hear drifting7, for the past 3 years i've been smoking everynight pretty much without fail up until about 3 weeks ago...i got semi-low on money but the main reason was that the connections where i live **** (OMG why won't it let me say suc-k is that such a bad word..i guess i have to say "aren't good" or something). So, i decided to not buy any bud from now on. I'm ordered some seeds about a week ago and they should arrive soon. I'm gonna plop those babies in the ground and I'm not smoking until I smoke the fruits my labor. I'm gonna go about 3 months without smoking and then when i finally do its going to be from my own first grow. I CANNOT wait. they just better turn out ok!!!

oh yah...i guess the point of all of that was...i'm looking forward to getting as high as you did...

lol Good luck with the diet....

i cant do that sometimes it takes more time then you think!!!!

You will be smoking with a friend or something;)

Latest posts

Back