Wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Can we say these people had guts? Damn I couldn't image walking in there during flower.

holy%20shit.jpg

Mutt said:
Can we say these people had guts? Damn I couldn't image walking in there during flower.
Now THAT'S a greenhouse!

Holy Crap! That looks like a thousand pounds goin on.

That's where I want to work!

If I lived there I would eat that stuff for every meal. Anyone ever eaten a large quantity of fresh bud? That seems tasty to me, just snacking on a big ass cola like a corn on the damn cob. Im gonna try that one day.

HOLY SHIT!!! now that my friends is a garden.
fam24.gif

Man you walk through that shit, it would be like Dorothy, Toto, and her crew walking through that flower field in Oz. The next thing you know, the flying monkeys would be coming to pick you up!!

TheBaconChef said:
If I lived there I would eat that stuff for every meal. Anyone ever eaten a large quantity of fresh bud? That seems tasty to me, just snacking on a big ass cola like a corn on the damn cob. Im gonna try that one day.
The Chlorophyll would make you puke. Human stomachs don't handle it well. Some people can, others can't. I can do one bud with no ill effects.

haha thats wierd that I thought of that, I must have been higher than i thought from those little male flowers. Ive eaten many things containing chlorophyll I think. I brew up fresh california poppy flowers into a tea and I think that is a decent dose of chlorophyll unless water or heat changes it. Also those little shots of wheatgrass are like an ounce of the most chlorophyll rich stuff out there, I think. when Bud is that plentiful to me I'll give a couple buds a shot. Do you get high? I read it must be cooked into a fatty food or else no work but there were differing reports.

MUTT now dammit i told your ass to quit sneakin in my mf growroom and snapping pictures off. lol

Damnit, how'd you know skunk. So whats your yeild gonna be. 2,000 tons dried? hahahahahahahaha.

well duh dont everyone know what there growrooms look like then on top of that your names on top of the post .but i think ill just give free bud to everyone in this forum that is not banned lol . and your next 1 on the list hick said if you sneak in my room again. and ps i aint tellin you how much then ill really have to watch you when its ready.

aaawww dude. I'll just snag a pound or two you'll never notice. hahahaha. (Oh shit...I better get my AK-48... I'm gettin banned or was that an AK-47 I forgot...) :D

lol. i know 1 thing you better watch my pinshers they like to eat mutts for dinner lol.

Just wanted to throw this everyone's way. I found that pic on the net. If you look very closely its been altered. Look at the peak of the roof. It does not match the rectangle of the floor. Also if you look in the distance it is just an optical illusion. The clue is that fuzzy spot in the uppder middle shows a picture crop. Basically a total fake. but still looks cool. Somebody spent some time. :D

skunk said:
lol. i know 1 thing you better watch my pinshers they like to eat mutts for dinner lol.

Hey skunk I'll take my chances with the Dobermans.

Looks too good to me to resist. :D

dog tounge.jpg

Latest posts

Back