Wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Monday I called a friend of mine who is the ONLY person I know whose grow advice I take as gospel.
He owns a grow shop in the L.A. area and has worked with NASA designing the hydro garden for the space station and proposed interplanetary travel.
He's one smart cookie.
So I asked him "what's the BEST organic grow nutrient?"
And he said "Iguana Juice".
YIKES I had never heard of Iguana Juice.
I asked him for a website and here it is: http://www.advancednutrients.com/organic_nutrients.html

This is a GREAT resource. Click on the components and it tells you everthing you want to know about their products (and there are LOTS of them).

I did some more research and found similar comments on Iguana Juice. But the general consesus was that it's too pricey, as are all if not most of the advanced nutrients line.
For instance, 1 person put it his way: Iguana Juice may be the best of the best--say 100%--but there are products lot cheaper that are 95% as good as IJ.
But if you're a Rolls Royce type of person, you may want to get the best that $ can buy.

But anyway it's a great website (no I don't work for them), very well put together, and I recomnmend you go there and look around.

thanks, checkin it out now. im more of a bentley kinda guy myself.

edit: I didn' see any prices? I guess if you need to ask you can't afford it. Still looks promising thanks again for the link.

The reason I didn't put a price is because different stores set their own prices.
(Like for instance the same brand of bread might be twice as much from one store to another).
Anyway I called around and got some good news.
Advanced Nutrients has quadrupled the strength of Iguana Juice without a big jump in price, making IJ comparable in price to other quality nutrients.
The best thing to do is click on store finder on the web site I linked and find a store near you that sells it or if you're gonna order it and have it shipped call around and see who has the lowest prices. Make sure you order the new increased strength IJ.

Yeah i love advanced nutrients, Iguana Juice is awsome, I get mine for about $25 US, with free shipping. I do not find that too be too expensive, because I get quality results from this product.

here is a link to where I get it

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Advanced-Nutrien...77154QQcategoryZ43555QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Advanced also makes another product called Mother Earth Tea which is a very good product in its own right and is cheaper then iguana juice.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Advanced-Nutrien...76837QQcategoryZ43555QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

These are awsome sellers that include a free tri pack of bud blood, big bud and carbo load, i am not affiliated with them in any way except for the fact that I have been getting all of my nutes from them for a while.

Check them out.

Coolbeans. Thanks, those prices seem pretty reasonable. When I dont see any prices I start thinking astronomical. After all like GanjaGuru said they are developing products for NASA lol. I couldn't resist that corny line.

Latest posts

Back