Wth happpened here. Seeds or no??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, indeed.. sorry about that. Barely been able to track my own processes... life has been exceptionally fickle lately.

I shudda used a bigger smiley. That was a tongue in cheek retort. Now I have to apologize that you felt you had to apologize.

Hey Johnny, these folks are trying to help you. You have had stellar growers helping you.

If you have a light leak all bets are off. You don't know if it is enough to make a plant reveg. Only the plant knows that.

It takes about 4 weeks to make hard seeds, they are not viable yet though.

Thanks rosebuds. I understand they helping me out. And they have been a huge help in the past and in the present. I love this site. Love how people are willing to take time and give me an idea of whuts going on. It's just once in a while you get someone who is way off base and I don't have time for that. It's either concrete answer or a guess. In this case they were wrong and I had to let them kno. I never had seeds or a plant herm in this round. I thought I did which is why I asked for help. If I would've listen to the one person who said I had seeds and swore on it. I could've thrown dem out and had a huge lost. But dat was not the case at all. I've never had a problem in the past. Thanks again for giving me an answer on that question. I really appreciate it.

Red hairs, in anyones opinion or not, mean nothing.. zero.. zilch..nada.

I HAVE seen / heard of in the past.. a RANDOM red hair here and there, out of loads of white hairs... and it happens weeks before the other hairs start to turn.. then yes, that may be a seeded pod.

To me, your stuff looks like swollen calyx (or however it's spelled) not seeded. Not sure though, it's hard to tell for me.
After yrs you were absolutely correct. It was swollen and the bud was great. Ty

Latest posts

Back