Wth happpened here. Seeds or no??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
Awful red as in bad? It's actually at the 1st day of 5th week. I understand that the bottom buds mutual a lil quicker than the top. My top colas are big and hairs are still white. I just never seen this.

could be the strain........ red hairs are a sign of ripening........ if it did get pollinated not much you can do now........ you'll know for sure in a few days.

I got other strains around her. Will anything happen to them? Also wat am I looking for when you say I see in a few days?

Looks seeded to me too... time will tell.. yikes, good luck.

Red hairs in my opinion mean nothing, you will see seed pods, as they mature simply squeeze one and see whats inside, if your okay they will be false and if not an immature seed will pop out.

Red hairs, in anyones opinion or not, mean nothing.. zero.. zilch..nada.

I HAVE seen / heard of in the past.. a RANDOM red hair here and there, out of loads of white hairs... and it happens weeks before the other hairs start to turn.. then yes, that may be a seeded pod.

To me, your stuff looks like swollen calyx (or however it's spelled) not seeded. Not sure though, it's hard to tell for me.

Looks like it revegged to me... all the leaves seem single bladed with the downward crinkle curl...

Does this plant get 12 hours of uninterrupted time in total dark??

Hey Dman thanks. I squeeze the calxy and nothing inside. At 5 weeks flowering is dat a good sign. I mean when I open the calxy it was a lil I mean very small dot inside it. Not a seed at all but nothing to make me think it's gonna be seeds. Again I never experienced this before so not sure wat to expect. But at 5 weeks would this plant make seeds in 3 weeks or am I in da clear.

Red hairs, in anyones opinion or not, mean nothing.. zero.. zilch..nada.

I HAVE seen / heard of in the past.. a RANDOM red hair here and there, out of loads of white hairs... and it happens weeks before the other hairs start to turn.. then yes, that may be a seeded pod.

To me, your stuff looks like swollen calyx (or however it's spelled) not seeded. Not sure though, it's hard to tell for me.[/QUOTE

I beg to differ, the minute you breed a female she turns red. Amazingly fast. Other than that they don't mean a lot.

Looks like it revegged to me... all the leaves seem single bladed with the downward crinkle curl...

Does this plant get 12 hours of uninterrupted time in total dark??

Thanks. It definitely gets 12/12 although I had a few problems wit my timer for a few weeks where it might've stayed on an extra 15mins or so. Just to be clear these pics are from the bottom part of the plant. The top colas are fine Thanks for your input.

Thanks. It definitely gets 12/12 although I had a few problems wit my timer for a few weeks where it might've stayed on an extra 15mins or so. Just to be clear these pics are from the bottom part of the plant. The top colas are fine Thanks for your input.

can we see the tops too??

While red hairs do not necessarily mean anything, it does happen when a plant gets pollinated....so it may or may not be significant.

These are the top buds. The last pic is the clusters of calyx at the bottom of the plant that I hope are not gonna be seeds. I'm saying though if I'm at 5 weeks into flowering is there anyway possible this plant will produce seeds in 3 weeks?? Right??? I think I might be overreacting and it's not even seed pods. I think it's just calyxs and nothing more. Well I hope.

View attachment IMAG0813.jpg

View attachment IMAG0814.jpg

View attachment IMAG0816.jpg

Where did you get the seeds........ what strain is this?

wondering if it's a hermaphrodite

Bagseed originally but this is a clone from da bagseed. It's my fourth round using this strain. Never had a problem with any of the rounds til now. It's strawberry cough as previously stated and I don't have any hard seeds at all. Just looked kinda weird dat all the clusters at the bottom formed out of nowhere. I'm Hoping it's nothing but I wanted to get some more input on this.

I will admit I had a light leak from a nearby closet but I never had a problem wit anything til now. It's a faint leak at the bottom of the door from the adjacent flowering side.

Latest posts

Back