Wth happpened here. Seeds or no??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will admit I had a light leak from a nearby closet but I never had a problem wit anything til now. It's a faint leak at the bottom of the door from the adjacent flowering side.

ding ding ding we have a winner... sorry but them pics of the bottoms are def revegging.... Ive never seen a plant grow those single blade down curled crinkle leaves that wasn't revegging... you need 12 hours continuous uninterrupted dark...

That was a fun thread to read, and then that ant just marched in and nailed it.

JohnnyBlazeBK who's the breeder, I have some Hazeman's Strawberry Cough I have to germ soon. How is yours, have you smoked it before?

I must have missed that, thanks JAAM.

ding ding ding we have a winner... sorry but them pics of the bottoms are def revegging.... Ive never seen a plant grow those single blade down curled crinkle leaves that wasn't revegging... you need 12 hours continuous uninterrupted dark...

I'm not sure u seeing what u say you seeing. I've always seen single blades around my buds and there is no light leak. My gurls are in the 6 week of flowering. Those clusters at the bottom ended up just being female calyx. That's the main question for this thread. I'm definitely aware of the 12/12 being there's no interruption of light in that period I should be fine. I thought you guys are on top of ur game. I need concrete info not just opinions or guesses. Thanks

I must have missed that, thanks JAAM.

Yes MR1 there are from seeds I got lucky from a batch of strawberry cough. Only I think this is strawberry cough 2. You must be lucky and having fun with your strain. Not sure if mine is from kushman genetics.

Yes MR1 there are from seeds I got lucky from a batch of strawberry cough. Only I think this is strawberry cough 2. You must be lucky and having fun with your strain. Not sure if mine is from kushman genetics.

Does this mean that this is seed that you found in a bag of Strawberry Cough you had? Or something you grew? If so, this changes things.

And ease up on JAAM--he does know his stuff. If we are not actually there to look at exactly what you have going on with everything, we are ALL guessing. It does look like a reveg. If you have it all the time, you could have that condition all the time. Remember that we are all just trying to help you, but as we are not there, it will all be opinion or best guess.

Bagseed originally but this is a clone from da bagseed.

I'm not sure u seeing what u say you seeing. I've always seen single blades around my buds and there is no light leak. My gurls are in the 6 week of flowering. Those clusters at the bottom ended up just being female calyx. That's the main question for this thread. I'm definitely aware of the 12/12 being there's no interruption of light in that period I should be fine. I thought you guys are on top of ur game. I need concrete info not just opinions or guesses. Thanks

let me get this right: your growing a bagseed and you say I don't know what im talking about...? that's funny right there...

you clearly stated you had light leaks so why your lowers would not reveg if you have a light leak?? please explain :48:

your so lucky your bagseed made ya more seeds for FREE... YEA!!!!!

your so lucky your bagseed made ya more seeds for FREE... YEA!!!!!

How am I getting seeds when I just said it ended up being female calyx. Yes there was a lil light leak coming from the bottom of a veg room. Not enough to turn dem back to vegging is wat I'm trying to say. My orginal question was if this was a herm or calyx. This clone I forgot was a monster clone. It was taken from a clone dat was in the 3-4 week of flower. When that happens it usually has a weird growth pattern or sometimes mutated in some way. So sorry no seeds overherr buddy. I'm not a newbie to dis just over reacted cause I never saw clusters of female calyx like dat before. Ur quick opinion was way off. No reveging or seeds for ur information. And dats not an opinion it's fact.

Bagseed originally but this is a clone from da bagseed.

let me get this right: your growing a bagseed and you say I don't know what im talking about...? that's funny right there...

you clearly stated you had light leaks so why your lowers would not reveg if you have a light leak?? please explain :48:

Nothing wrong wit bagseed. It's 50/50. I've had some great plants and yields from an occasional bagseed. Nothing wrong with dat at all. Other than dat i get my stuff ordered online from cali or Holland.

R
Does this mean that this is seed that you found in a bag of Strawberry Cough you had? Or something you grew? If so, this changes things.

And ease up on JAAM--he does know his stuff. If we are not actually there to look at exactly what you have going on with everything, we are ALL guessing. It does look like a reveg. If you have it all the time, you could have that condition all the time. Remember that we are all just trying to help you, but as we are not there, it will all be opinion or best guess.

No it's from a bagseed. Nothing I ever grow had seeds in dem. I'm very careful with my grows except for that lil light leak which I covered. But please explain wat you were getting at wit the strawberry cough. Btw I do value your opinion HempHempGoddes. I'm in no way shape or form trying to disrespect you or any other person on here. Just don't appreciate negativity or quick to make me look like I don't kno wat I'm talking bout. Thanks

If it is bagseed, it can well have hermied. Nanners are often are hidden somewhere that you cannot see. While you do not have seeds now, you could. Plants that self and produce seeds are far more likely to hermy with even a small little light leak. This is the reason that I never ever run bagseed. I am simply not willing to take the chance of an entire crop being seeded for the cost of a seed--$5-10.

Nailed it???? Your opinion is a lil far fetched. Ain't no plants here 're-veging.

Yes, my opinion. I thought it was an excellent piece of troubleshooting. I didn't intend to put you down with that crack though. You seemed to take it personally. I just like to talk like that.... 'ant marched in';.... he's another ant marching.... get it?

If it is bagseed, it can well have hermied. Nanners are often are hidden somewhere that you cannot see. While you do not have seeds now, you could. Plants that self and produce seeds are far more likely to hermy with even a small little light leak. This is the reason that I never ever run bagseed. I am simply not willing to take the chance of an entire crop being seeded for the cost of a seed--$5-10.

Ok but I'm in the sixth week of flowering. There are no seeds anywhere. This is my fourth grow with this strain and I never had a problem before. So where I can understand the complications of taking a chance on a bagseed ...I can also see the benefits. At this point I've never had a plant whether from seed, bagseed, clone, and monster clone I've never had a herm plant. Now one of my orginal questions which still hasn't been answered was if it's possible for a plant in its sixth week of flowering to all of a sudden make hard seeds in 2 weeks???? Again as of now I'm thinking I overreacted cause I forgot this was a monster clone. At this point I think I'm fine and and have no complications at all. No seeds and no herm plant or reveging of any kind. Thanks again for your help and opinions.

One last thing. I'm a believer in having a good environment(with no light leaks) that the seeds grow to be female cause of it. Bad environment I feel it will give you a male. Again just my opinion thru experience.

Latest posts

Back