WTS: 4x 600w HPS setups. Hoods/Bulbs/Ballasts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neat, lots of people have shown interest in PM and various places, so I have hope this stuff will find a proper home soon enough.

Everything is still available, just wanted to voice my appreciation for people being curious about the gear :aok:

FedEx, New York to California is $88. This is without my discount. I just went to FedEx.com and entered the info.

Seattle to Miami was the same price.

Your mileage may very based on zip.

View attachment fedex.jpg

Ok, two ballasts and two hoods, Maybe double the weight? .. Seattle is a long way from here. UPS is what i used, i have an account there. don't care so much for fed x.

Funny, I always loved FedEx and hated UPS. LMAO I had some problems with UPS years ago when I had my business and it must have stuck in my throat. LOL

I have accounts with all 3 now and just use whoever is cheaper. Seems like most all the carriers are pretty good these days. I can remember the days with shipping of large parcels was 10 days to 2 weeks across country. Now, it's 3 days, maybe 4.

I ship something almost every day and I very very seldom ever have problems (until now, that I've jinxed myself by saying that. LOL)

One thing for sure, the prices are MUCH lower if you have an account with the carrier.

(until now, that I've jinxed myself by saying that. LOL)

Jinxes do not exist. There is only the projection of your jinx.

Life is projection. If you believe that jinxes exist, then they do...and now you will indeed have a situation with shipping; because you've projected it.

Control consciousness, or should I say, live within it. :aok:

Sorry, I ramble and stuff. :D

Wish we could get the lights sold and put the shipping issue to bed. It seems like there are many methods that involve different pricing. When I quoted what Rose said, it was merely convo and not meant to the the definitive shipping answer. The thread is about getting the lights sold, not the cost of shipping..... just my two cents, sorry Doc, I did not think my comment was going to jack the thread. :)

Bah.. need the cost of shipping for lights to be sold..

It's the DEVILS CIRCLE OF LOVE!! I'm trapped in it!!

:rofl: :D

No worries Kraven

Latest posts

Back