wuts the best strain?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what geritol do ? i even forget what geritol was . but hey if it gits me a logger for 4 hours ill try it .

skunk said:
what geritol do ? i even forget what geritol was . but hey if it gits me a logger for 4 hours ill try it .
Geritol is the name of an American vitamin and mineral supplement.The name is derived from the root "geri-", meaning old (as in "geriatrics") with the "i" for iron. The product has been promoted from almost the beginning of the mass media era as a cure for "iron-poor tired blood". In the early 20th century, many medical doctors and other health professionals felt that much of the tiredness often associated with old age was due to iron deficiency anemia. This theory was later discredited, but Geritol was already well known and continued to be marketed, in both original liquid form and in tablets.In the early days of television the marketing of Geritol was somewhat tied into the quiz show scandal, since Geritol sponsored the show proven to be the most thoroughly corrupted, Twenty-One. After that, for many years Geritol was largely marketed on television programs that appealed primarily to older viewers, such as The Lawrence Welk Show and Ted Mack and the Original Amateur Hour.Geritol was originally manufactured by the J. B. Williams Co., which was founded in 1885 and bought out by Nabisco in 1971. The product is now owned by the multinational pharmaceutical firm GlaxoSmithKline.

can impotence be caused by smoking too much pot??

yes, it can, but it isn't permanent. If you ever want to plan and havev a child (I know that isn't done much anymore, it just happens because... nm I won't start on that) stop smoking pot for a while. It basically makes your sperm stupid. You guys talking about getting horny when you're high is hilarious. This reminds me of half baked when that guy is like "you ever looked at the back of a twenty dollar bill? You ever looked at the back of a twenty dollar bill, ON WEED?" One of those "enhancement smokers."

half baked is good especially stoned, my favorite has to be Harold and Kumar go to white castle.. LOL or any of the Friday movies with Ice Cube

omg harold and kumar was the best!!!!!!!!!!!! the next we all got high and went to white castle. i miss those days :(

Hey kid. Here is a link to the old strain guide at Overgrow. Read some grow reports on various strains by lots of different breeders. I still use this info to decide on future seed selections. The growers usually tell you whether the strain they are reporting is a good one for newbie growers. Grow big.

Sorry. That was a bad link that was discontinued recently.

Latest posts

Back