WW 20 days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
WW 20 days into flower

003.JPG

004.JPG

its been 10 days, any new pics of that girl of urs :D

Is this 20 days into flowering? or 20 days since you saw signs of flower? Because for me it took 3 weeks to even see the change to flower (just like BuddyLuv with his SC), thus if you say the plant is in 8 weeks of flower from the beginning of 12 / 12, it is actually in 5 weeks due to the 3 weeks time it took to begin.

Please clarify, because after 20 days my girl did not look like this.

Because for me it took 3 weeks to even see the change to flower

I too have a WW grow going. This interest me as i had 6 plants, 1 showed balls at 5 days 12/12, the other 5 at 10 days 12/12 were definite(2 females:) ). This is my first indoor grow. Three weeks to show sex? My 2 plants are now 20 days from 12/12 and 10 days from showing sex orientation. IMO, they're very close, maybe abit behind PH grow. Very similer though. I know diff. variations mature at diff. rates. Is this quick less than 2 week show sex the norm? or is it 3 weeks more the norm? Probly alotta variable involved as well determining the sexing. Anyway, nice looking WW pencilhead. I'm tuned into this thread.

White WidowMaker said:
Is this 20 days into flowering? or 20 days since you saw signs of flower? Because for me it took 3 weeks to even see the change to flower (just like BuddyLuv with his SC), thus if you say the plant is in 8 weeks of flower from the beginning of 12 / 12, it is actually in 5 weeks due to the 3 weeks time it took to begin.

Please clarify, because after 20 days my girl did not look like this.

These pics were taken 20 days after the initial 12/12. But I had let them veg a little longer than I should have--from nothing more than inexperience. And, no, I didn't make any distinction nor take notice when the pistils became very prominent. I thought I should wait until they all declared sex until I went 12/12. With that, they were all showing pre-sex when I went 12/12.

Latest posts

Back