WW 27 Days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
WW-27 days into flower

004.JPG

006.JPG

Lookin' good! What kind of WW do you have there? Nirvana? DP? the original...what's-his/their-name?

Mine is about the same age as yours, but I got lots of popcorn buds that I am hoping will fill out and thicken in larger flowers in another 4-6 weeks.

I like it! Did you trim it at all? Has a nice shape with many fatties.

White WidowMaker said:
Lookin' good! What kind of WW do you have there? Nirvana? DP? the original...what's-his/their-name?

Mine is about the same age as yours, but I got lots of popcorn buds that I am hoping will fill out and thicken in larger flowers in another 4-6 weeks.

I really don't know the strain and when I started this sport I thought WW is WW. A buddy and I got the beans from marijuanaseeds.com. I've got 4 WW, 2 crystal and one bagger. Thanks.

420benny said:
I like it! Did you trim it at all? Has a nice shape with many fatties.

No trimming--it's my first crop so I didn't go fancy. I've got 16 nice clones I'm trying my super-cropping technique on now. Yeah, these babies have nice buds all over them. Now the hard part--waiting until 8-9 weeks has passed. Thanks.

Yes, definite difference.

Supposedly DJ Short or Greenhouse created the WW and then others got hold of it and created their own versions: DP, Nirvana, etc.

Greenhouse supposedly has 13%-14% THC and DP has 18%+.

White WidowMaker said:
Yes, definite difference.

Supposedly DJ Short or Greenhouse created the WW and then others got hold of it and created their own versions: DP, Nirvana, etc.

Greenhouse supposedly has 13%-14% THC and DP has 18%+.

Yeah, Greenhouse has a really cool video on YouTube called
WW grow with Japanese subtitles. The guy tells you about 20 times how he invented WW and how it won the 1996 Cannabis Cup, and how it's the most potent MJ in the world and, oh yeah, did he mention that it won the 1996 Cannabis Cup and he invented it.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Ma7yeZWbY

imburne said:
omg thats huge!

Sadly ..... No-one has ever said that about mine.

Fantastic beautiful girl you have PH, very healthy looking.

You must be proud.

Well done :aok:

:peace:

:clap: That is a Beautiful Ladie you have there...How is the super cropping going? Keep up doing what your doing she is likeing it..Take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:clap: That is a Beautiful Ladie you have there...How is the super cropping going? Keep up doing what your doing she is likeing it..Take care and be safe

I hope the super-cropping is doing well--nothing died yet. Actually, the ones I thought I had over-pinched are doing the best. Just doing Fox Farm by the book and hovering over them. Thanks. Hope your Widow grow is coming along.

HippyInEngland said:
Sadly ..... No-one has ever said that about mine.

Fantastic beautiful girl you have PH, very healthy looking.

You must be proud.

Well done :aok:

:peace:

Yeah, Hippy, it's a new experience for me as well--showed my wife the quote and see's still laughing. See, just started this sport and already it's improving me. Thanks.

My chilluns. I put plywood over the bath tub in my studio, covered everything with white film and put a 400w MH on them. I've topped, super-cropped and generally tortured them to slow them down until the big girls get done in the flower room. Nothing works--they just keep growing. I could have worse problems than too much pot, couldn't I?

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Yes, I saw that exact video a long time ago! It was interesting! Since he is in Amsterdam, isn't it illegal to grow under lights there? It is strange law they have their (so I heard) that all grows are legal only in greenhouses or outdoors...but indoors under light is illegal? in Amsterdam/Holland? That is STRANGE!

PencilHead said:
Yeah, Greenhouse has a really cool video on YouTube called
WW grow with Japanese subtitles. The guy tells you about 20 times how he invented WW and how it won the 1996 Cannabis Cup, and how it's the most potent MJ in the world and, oh yeah, did he mention that it won the 1996 Cannabis Cup and he invented it.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Ma7yeZWbY

Lookin good Pencilhead. My WW is 11 days behind. Very similer. I'm feeding tigerbloom and bigbloom. Definitely a sweet grow. I got my seeds from Dr. Chronic. I've never smoked WW, so i'm excited as i've read great things. Thanks for posting your pics. They're a helpful gauge-peace:)

pencil your clones will stop growing in thoes pots they are small enough pots that they will stop growin but then they will start to bud a bit hahah but once you transplant into bigger pots they will grow nice nice,,, anyway good grow and good job on your cloning

Latest posts

Back