WW 27 Days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White WidowMaker said:
Yes, definite difference.

Supposedly DJ Short or Greenhouse created the WW and then others got hold of it and created their own versions: DP, Nirvana, etc.

Greenhouse supposedly has 13%-14% THC and DP has 18%+.
it actually was Greenhouse that made it!! but arjan had no hand in its creation. White Widow is a creation of Shantibaba, and he alone. Mr. nice seeds his Black Widow is the real deal. he sold the company to arjan and took his genetics to create Mr. Nice seeds. then arjan had to buy the genetics back thru the seed company shanti strated. heres an example of what GH bought renamed and claimed as there creation.
MR. Nice
La Nina
Black Widow
Shark-Shock
Super Silver Haze
Nevilles Haze
Green House's Hacks
El Nino
White Widow
Great White Shark
Super Silver Haze
Nevilles Haze

and thats just some of the strains. everyone thinks GreenHouse is the Bomb but not many people know that Mr. Nice is were the Real genetics are at. GH is a Joke there now claiming to have the Real Arcata Train Wreck, and the Church as some of there new strains and its nowere close to the NYC Church or the arcata cut of TW there just GH hack attempts at the real deal. THE KING'S OF CANNABIS HA LMAO there just a marketing machine riding the coat tails of real Breeders.
just had to put that out there:hubba::D
im glad you got some clones of her. ;) she looks like a keeper for sure. naturally bushy with some mega bud formation. great job :cool:
also i would go by the color of the trichs when harvesting wait till there mostly Cloudy and 10-15% Amber you will have a way better finished product than if you just cut at 60 days try to get a mag glass to see the trichs​

Yeah, I've got a cheezy microsope from Radio Shack. I'm also doing a couple of crystals that are 9 weeks flowering, so I've gotta keep an eye on them all. Sampling is a very pleasant task, but I'll leave the final verdict to the microscope.

PencilHead said:
Yeah, I've got a cheezy microsope from Radio Shack. I'm also doing a couple of crystals that are 9 weeks flowering, so I've gotta keep an eye on them all. Sampling is a very pleasant task, but I'll leave the final verdict to the microscope.

thats cool thats the best way to go. :cool: are those nirvana's Crystals you got? my buddy just started 12/12 with some. how do they look? does it put on weight like that WW is it frosty just curious how it grows ;):hubba: but great job though that WW is gonna give you lots of fine buds :cool:

sweet. Gotta watch and decide type of "buzz" desire but mine r lookin like 10 weeks, I never smoked WW, couple months more at best- good job Pencil-peace

oops sry to post in the middle of potheads420 explaining the blurry history of WW- i probly am not growing WW since it came from Dr Chronic-like i give a flying sh$t as long as i like it- call it what ya want-ty potface420--J-Rotten:rolleyes:

Pothead420 said:
thats cool thats the best way to go. :cool: are those nirvana's Crystals you got? my buddy just started 12/12 with some. how do they look? does it put on weight like that WW is it frosty just curious how it grows ;):hubba: but great job though that WW is gonna give you lots of fine buds :cool:

The beans came from marajuanaseeds.NL. Germed 4, 3 sprouted and one was male. The WW, I germed 4, got all 4 up and going and they were all girls. The crystal's definitely a different pheno from the WW. The WW has side colas ringing the main cola, but the crystal looks like a little christmas tree, very uniform. More red pistils on the crystalbut it's very sugared up like the WW. Man, I can hardly wait.:D

Johnnyrotten123 said:
oops sry to post in the middle of potheads420 explaining the blurry history of WW- i probly am not growing WW since it came from Dr Chronic-like i give a flying sh$t as long as i like it- call it what ya want-ty potface420--J-Rotten:rolleyes:

I hear you. I'm just looking to grow some killer pot--genetic purity isn't way up on my list of goals. They ever legalize this stuff there are going to be legal ***** fights all over about who owns what, when and where. As long as I'm getting good beans that all germinate and the majority are female, then I'm happy as a pig. With all the trich frosting, it's gotta be good stuff.

Johnnyrotten123 said:

sorry bro im not trying to knock you guys buds. im just into the different strains and there lineage's. i like to know what im growing. but when you find a sweet lady like he got here than it does not matter. clone it and grow it. cause it looks like a keeper for sure.

PencilHead said:
I hear you. I'm just looking to grow some killer pot--genetic purity isn't way up on my list of goals. They ever legalize this stuff there are going to be legal ***** fights all over about who owns what, when and where. As long as I'm getting good beans that all germinate and the majority are female, then I'm happy as a pig. With all the trich frosting, it's gotta be good stuff.
i partly agree if its bomb smoke it. :hubba: but most med users like to know what strain there getting. and if you do not no the genetic line it came from then you cant choose what would work best as your meds. thats when genetic purity comes into play. but you will be smoking some bomb bud soon whether its WW or not.:cool: keep up the sweet work;):D

Pothead420 said:
sorry bro im not trying to knock you guys buds. im just into the different strains and there lineage's. i like to know what im growing. but when you find a sweet lady like he got here than it does not matter. clone it and grow it. cause it looks like a keeper for sure.

i partly agree if its bomb smoke it. :hubba: but most med users like to know what strain there getting. and if you do not no the genetic line it came from then you cant choose what would work best as your meds. thats when genetic purity comes into play. but you will be smoking some bomb bud soon whether its WW or not.:cool: keep up the sweet work;):D

No need for apologies--no offense taken. Yeah, I'm a nute freak so I understand your being a strain freak. I usually just smoke a joint and it levels me off.;)

No need be sry pothead. Your post r interesting. I wish i cud get clones ur getting. Friggin amazing. U must have helluva connections.
PH, post a few pics as u know i'm like 11 days behind u. I never did fix my heat problem, and i think its biting me in the a$$ now as growth i think has slowed and leaves browning and burning. I've made a few changes and hopefully can reverse. My first indoor grow, but summer is here now!! Yippie, slow dwn rotten, still got at least 1 more good snow, right Hick?:) :)

Johnnyrotten123 said:
No need be sry pothead. Your post r interesting. I wish i cud get clones ur getting. Friggin amazing. U must have helluva connections.
PH, post a few pics as u know i'm like 11 days behind u. I never did fix my heat problem, and i think its biting me in the a$$ now as growth i think has slowed and leaves browning and burning. I've made a few changes and hopefully can reverse. My first indoor grow, but summer is here now!! Yippie, slow dwn rotten, still got at least 1 more good snow, right Hick?:) :)
ya i just recently ran into the right people.;) :hubba:
ya its a pain but you gotta try to get the temps down. do you have a forced fresh air intake.:cool:
my buddy is having heat prolems in flower currently he needs a bigger exhaust ;)

Yeah, I had to get a portable AC--I live in the south and it's already hot here. I can maintain under 80F with the AC. Next crop's going to do its 12/12 at night when it's easier to cool.

PencilHead said:
Yeah, I had to get a portable AC--I live in the south and it's already hot here. I can maintain under 80F with the AC. Next crop's going to do its 12/12 at night when it's easier to cool.
thats your best bet to help with the temps.

Johnnyrotten123 said:
Yea, i think it was turkeyneck recommended the nightime 12/12 back when i started this grow. Shudve listened:headbang2:

I do the same thing. In winter it is great to help keep me warm(er). But in summer even this makes the room too hot. You can try using a timer to do 2 on, 1 off, but it means less than 12 hours of light (with 12 hours of darkness), and may take a little longer to flower, but your room won't be blazing hot.

White WidowMaker said:
I do the same thing. In winter it is great to help keep me warm(er). But in summer even this makes the room too hot. You can try using a timer to do 2 on, 1 off, but it means less than 12 hours of light (with 12 hours of darkness), and may take a little longer to flower, but your room won't be blazing hot.

:rolleyes::confused2:

i best like the 12 12 when i am home....that way when i am not ther either is the sun god....... to each ther own

I run my lights during the nighttime hours during the summer. This helps with the heat a lot. It is not a good idea to do anything like 2 on 1 off during flowering. Keep your lights on for the full 12 hours they need and do what you need to to deal with the heat.

Latest posts

Back