WW 27 Days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I run my lights during the nighttime hours during the summer. This helps with the heat a lot. It is not a good idea to do anything like 2 on 1 off during flowering. Keep your lights on for the full 12 hours they need and do what you need to to deal with the heat.

I thought I read somewhere, maybe here, that the 12 dark was what mattered most. The study ran the lites like 30 some-odd-hours but went 12 dark. But it's Sunday AM and I'm too laid back to go look--ain't that just like a newb.:D

The Hemp Goddess said:
I run my lights during the nighttime hours during the summer. This helps with the heat a lot. It is not a good idea to do anything like 2 on 1 off during flowering. Keep your lights on for the full 12 hours they need and do what you need to to deal with the heat.

To each his own...whatever works for you...and whatever floats your boat. I deal with the heat by 2 on 1 off. Works fine for me.

White WidowMaker said:
To each his own...whatever works for you...and whatever floats your boat. I deal with the heat by 2 on 1 off. Works fine for me.

This is confusing me. Do you mean you turn your lights on for 2 hours and then turn them off for 1 hour and there is no adverse effects? If this is what you mean, do you have any pictures of the final product using the lights in this way?

White WidowMaker said:

....:confused2:.. PLEASE.. any new grower reading this, DO NOT take it as even "remotely" good advice. A schedule like this is sure to ruin your plants. Absolutely "0" doubt in my mind. Only speaking from experience and the most 'basic' botanical science.

White WidowMaker said:

You fail... No where in your comment was there a coherent thought or shred of good advice. Everyone who has read your post is now dumber for having done so. We award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Latest posts

Back