WW harvest pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Here are my 2 WW plants hanging, been hanging for about 5 days.

also a shot of the "stubs" lotta popcorn buds still on there.

11-23-09 001.jpg

11-23-09 002.jpg

11-23-09 004.jpg

11-23-09 005.jpg

Looking real nice GD :aok:

Can I have the stubby stuff with the popcorn? Your harvest looks great. Congratulations.

Yo Ho GrowDude,

Hey, I'm right behind you. I still have approx a week to go before my cut of the White/Widow, and the Blue/Mystic.

Your buds just look too good for words. Them fingers still feel sticky ? LOL

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:cool:

lovely buds very exciting

Well done and congrats on the fine harvest.

Very nice Growdude...how many days flower? any wieght taken yet? Looks like ya Hit another Homerun with this one..thanks for shareing...Take care and b safe

Hey GD-

Nice trim job there. All under 400 watts?

Hi Growdude.
Beautiful. Can you please tell me more about your WW nute tolerance. I'm starting with WWs and read everywhere they are nute sensitive. I've got a girl 5.5 weeks old. So far I've just given her 2 rounds of 1/8th strength bloom when I noticed some yellowing and it helped a lot. I've got the GO line and wonder if you could make any suggestions. She's in soil and just showed sex. My plan is to cut some clones this week and give her a couple more weeks in veg to recover and by then maybe stick them all into a 2x4x5 tent with 600 watts HPS.
Thanks for your input.
OHC

Very Nice grow, I'm interested in dry weights, and whose genetics? Nice job man!

BBFan said:
Hey GD-

Nice trim job there. All under 400 watts?

No I have 2 400 watt HPS and a 400 mh on the side.

That other BB plant that was growing in there only produced so well and its mostly smoked.
So i can get a total weight but ill try for the 2 WW.

OldHippieChick said:
Hi Growdude.
Beautiful. Can you please tell me more about your WW nute tolerance. I'm starting with WWs and read everywhere they are nute sensitive. I've got a girl 5.5 weeks old. So far I've just given her 2 rounds of 1/8th strength bloom when I noticed some yellowing and it helped a lot. I've got the GO line and wonder if you could make any suggestions. She's in soil and just showed sex. My plan is to cut some clones this week and give her a couple more weeks in veg to recover and by then maybe stick them all into a 2x4x5 tent with 600 watts HPS.
Thanks for your input.
OHC

I max my plants at about 1200-1300 ppm of Floranova bloom and Koolbloom, Diamond nectar.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Thats a fine harvest Gdude ...it will be a white x-mas for sure:)

Latest posts

Back