$WW versus $$$$WW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern1337s

Reaction score
why does WW from the nirvana section of Doc chronics cost like 18$ then from other sections of doc's it costs like 50$????????

Northern1337s said:
why does WW from the nirvana section of Doc chronics cost like 18$ then from other sections of doc's it costs like 50$????????
Not really sure on this one. Maybe one is a F1 and the other F2. Your best bet would be ask Doc Chronic himself. Just send him an email asking what the difference between the two are.

Nirvana is the "budget" shoppers section. Like me. I probably won't ever purchase a competitors seeds, as they are so cheap. (except DJ Short's stuff). But they are not of the quality as the more expensive breeders. I believe that nirvanas are f2's while the 50+$$ are f1's like B. Grunt said.

almost all other repetable seed dealers sell ww for around $180 and feminised for $280. that was when i stopped looking to buy them and a real good friend volunteered to send me some and it is still very appreciated to this day .

Latest posts

Back