WW x NB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pot Belly

Honeywagoneer
Reaction score
Here is a WW x NB plant at 4 weeks in flower. About 4 to 6 more weeks to go depending....

Growing under a single 70 watt HPS using LST. Vegged the clone for about 4 weeks before putting her into flower.

PB:)

WW x NB.JPG

Bud.JPG

Another.JPG

SmokinMom said:
Thats 1 healthy looking lady you got there PB. :) Hows she smell?

Thanks SM. She smells very sweet until you disturb her, then she gets downright strong. Will stink up the room quickly if you mess with her.

She's a looker PB and a healthy one at that. From the looks of things your doing a great job. Can't wait to see what she looks like come harvest time. ;) :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
She's a looker PB and a healthy one at that. From the looks of things your doing a great job. Can't wait to see what she looks like come harvest time. ;) :hubba:

Thanks for stopping in. I'll post another round of pics before she's harvested.

PB:)

If you would be so kind, please let me know what is NB? Did you breed this WW x NB cross?

mgfcom said:
If you would be so kind, please let me know what is NB? Did you breed this WW x NB cross?
This is not my cross.

Mutt said:
NB=Northernberry think its a northern lights x'd with blueberry if i'm not mistaken.
Howdy Mutt. You are right. Thanks for chiming in, although it seems mgfcom is no longer around.:eek:

Latest posts

Back