WWxBB, WW, SS. Doin' it in the dirt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set of pictures show some clones at 28 days flower. They may look pretty ordinary - hell, they might be ordinary, but they are the first clones I've ever grown so I'm happy with them. Another 4 weeks and they'll be ready for harvest. There are 2 WWBB and 3 BM (or the other way around). I started them in 2 liter bottles and planned to go the distance with that size pot. After they finished their stretch, I decided to give them a little more room for the final 5-6 weeks. Two went into 2-gallon pots and three got a home in 1-gallon pots.

The third picture is of the BM mom. She has been a good little clone donor. I will continue using her until I have another mom or two.

The last pic is a WWBB. It was vegged 17 days and has been flowering for 28 days. I'm not going to LST this time around. The other thing I won't do is give it any Superthrive. To Live and Learn is good. To Live and Learn and Remember where you screwed up last time is also important. :cool:

Day 96 bmwwbb.jpg

Day 96 BM mom.jpg

Day 96 wWbB12.jpg

Your budding ladies are looking great Rev. The mother is also looking very healthy. What can i say but great job Rev. ;)

As you can see from the pictures, the 2 plants are both getting frostier by the day. This is day 52 of flower so they have a ways to go. I checked the trichomes on each and they are still clear to partly cloudy. There were hardly any amber spots. Obviously they won't be ready in 4-5 days. I'm thinking 63 days sounds riper than 56 days. The buds are still growing at a good pace. They've filled in pretty nicely.

I suspected the harvest would be pushed back a bit when the plants lost 3-4 weeks (to the Superthrive monster) during late veg/early flowering. They didn't get put under the 400w HPS until they were 4 weeks into flowering so... next harvest should have buds that went the entire 8-9 weeks under the HPS. I'm hoping for bigger/tighter nuggets of goodness.

I'm still waiting for my first "flawless" grow. I'll feel a lot better after I have 2-3 complete grows without doing something dumb. Gotta keep it simple until then. :cool:

Day 99 bm.jpg

Day 99 ww.jpg

Day 99 wwbb.jpg

Day 99 www.jpg

Whats going on Rev. You are not lying when you say the ladies were getting frosty. You should try taking your pictures with the flash on even if your light is on. I have found that taking a picture with the flash on really brings out the trichromes. Anyway you are doing a great job and harvest is just around the corner. ;)

I took some nice sample buds from each plant a few days ago and let them dry enough to be smokeable. I invited a friend over for dinner and buds today. She was crazy about the WWxBB immediately. "It hits you in the head real nice" was her assessment of the weed. She knows her weed. We'll know more when the full harvest comes. It does have a sweet tasty way about it. I thought it tasted lemony and smelled like berries.

Tonight, I sampled the WW for the first time. I took a ride to a local park with my dog and we did some star gazing while I packed the pipe. I took 2 good hits and was blottoed. Toe up. Schnockered. Blistered. Wasted. Stoned. The WW is some serious weed. I've never hit anything like that before. It has a pleasant, smooth taste that goes down easy.

The trichomes say it needs a little more time so I'm going another week and look at them again.

Professional Grade Marijuana. That's the White Widow. The nuggets from the bud samples are very hard. Nice tight buds. WW is a high-powered smoke (doh!) and the high is very pleasant, uplifting, and long-lasting.

I decided to make WW my smoke of choice for the day and not mix it up with other strains. After a day with the Widow, I am profoundly stupid. It knocked my weenie in the dirt. I am bombed. This stuff should be illegal. It is? Okay, good.

Here are some of the last pix of the WWxBB and the WW. They went 70 days flowering. They kept getting fatter. The WW buds are nice and fat -- moreso than the wwbb. I have some nice fat buds from these guys.
More on a smoke report after they cure a little while.

There is also a picture of a WWxBB clone from the same mother plant I just harvested. The 2 clone buds were grown in 2 liter bottles and then put into one gallon pots for the last 5 weeks of flower (after the growth spurt was over). Does that sound like a good thing? I know I don't want to transplant/interrupt a flowering plant during the "spurt." I know lotsa folks that hate getting transplanted/interrupted duringa good spurt.

I was also wondering, if someone wanted to "cook" some cannabutter, would it make any difference if the weed was fresh and not dried?
Inquiring minds get stoned and want to know these things. Anybody know?
:cool:

SS 726 ww frost.jpg

SS 727 wwbb clone.jpg

SS 727 wwbb plant.jpg

SS 803  WW.jpg

SS 803  WWxBB.jpg

SS 803  WWxBB2.jpg

Latest posts

Back