WWxNB Male Cali Orange Female ''Beans I Made''

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
Ok so I'm gonna germ some seeds I made a few years ago thanks to The Brothers Grunt and StonyBud, it's a female Cali orange I dusted with a male wwxnb let's go.

image.jpg

hey whats up Purple Skunk! so what strain are u growing cali orange x wwxbn what is that wwxbn? white widow... bn ??? nice to see people doing their own crossing

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hey whats up Purple Skunk! so what strain are u growing cali orange x wwxbn what is that wwxbn? white widow... bn ??? nice to see people doing their own crossing
I took the pollen from a wwxnb male and put it on a Cali orange female the wwxnb came from Tbg white widow and northern berry I think.thanks for stopping in.PS

If u want to make your own seeds if u ever come across a male depending on what u grow from seeds or clones,cause we all know clones are female only,so if u got seeds of different strains and u get males don't kill them take them out let them flower till the ball start popping open,
Then get a mirror and shake the plant over it u will see a powder scrape it up bag it and put away when ever ur flowering females whatever strain it may be all u have to do is take a brush and dab some on the flower where u want seed to grow, before u know it u got a few healthy seed.good luck and have fun.PS

right on right on, pullin up my psychedelic beanbag chair for this grow show!

mojo of the highest order to you and yours , Pskunk!

7greeneyes said:
right on right on, pullin up my psychedelic beanbag chair for this grow show!

mojo of the highest order to you and yours , Pskunk!
Ty for stopping in this should be fun it always is.

mojo for the grow PS.

Have you grown these out before?

They look like a great combination.

Be sitting at my nest checking out your gj :icon_smile:

pcduck said:
mojo for the grow PS.

Have you grown these out before?

They look like a great combination.

Be sitting at my nest checking out your gj :icon_smile:
Thanks pcduck
This will be the first time I germ some I made these in 2007.i was surprised to see one pop so fast will soon see what kinda strain comes of this. Lol PS

grow on my friend grow on!

will have to get my growing thrills vicariously through you for a few more months... :p

7greeneyes said:
grow on my friend grow on!

will have to get my growing thrills vicariously through you for a few more months... :p
Ty glad to have u here grow grow grow.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
If u want to make your own seeds if u ever come across a male depending on what u grow from seeds or clones,cause we all know clones are female only,so if u got seeds of different strains and u get males don't kill them take them out let them flower till the ball start popping open,
Then get a mirror and shake the plant over it u will see a powder scrape it up bag it and put away when ever ur flowering females whatever strain it may be all u have to do is take a brush and dab some on the flower where u want seed to grow, before u know it u got a few healthy seed.good luck and have fun.PS

very nice!!! I will keep my males from now on. you know whats a good place to store your pollen? the fridge may b? congrats on your NEW BORN i see the tail!!!!:icon_smile: GREEN MOJO

Honestly your gonna have to look that up I used mine and tossed the rest knowing I could repeat the process with other males.PS

Ok so that seed that has a tale hasn't done nothin and the others haven't even popped..I never give up so ill put a few more in a few days,I also jut added 2 blue dream beans I got from some outdoor we had this year for some reason this one area we grow at thy seem to get a few seeds,all I know is the female was a blue dream clone from a dispensary.who knows what strain polonised it.PS

Dr. Robertsozki said:
very nice!!! I will keep my males from now on. you know whats a good place to store your pollen? the fridge may b? congrats on your NEW BORN i see the tail!!!!:icon_smile: GREEN MOJO

Thinking your neighbors and people in the immediate area will appreciate your responsible and careful handling....just in case there's others growing nearby! :)

I got from some outdoor we had this year for some reason this one area we grow at thy seem to get a few seeds,all I know is the female was a blue dream clone from a dispensary.who knows what strain polonised it.PS

Maybe you have neighbors growing...

Roddy said:
Thinking your neighbors and people in the immediate area will appreciate your responsible and careful handling....just in case there's others growing nearby! :)

I got from some outdoor we had this year for some reason this one area we grow at thy seem to get a few seeds,all I know is the female was a blue dream clone from a dispensary.who knows what strain polonised it.PS

Maybe you have neighbors growing...
Maybe it is outdoor and pollen is free to Rome wherever the wind blows it.PS

Yeah, could be, sounds like some stray coming from somewhere!

Latest posts

Back