xmas grow show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
do we have or did anyone plan a xmas grow, to finish near xmas time?
I should have 7-10 nuken, sleeskunk, god bud, to chop dec 15 app then dry for xmas morn doobies. and hash making for xmas morn. no kids here lol:icon_smile:

I have a Candy Kush auto and a Berry Ryder and a Auto Purple that will be done the 1st of Dec.

I was hoping to get my apollo 44 up but didnt happen yet soooooo...

But come december ive got :

pre98bk
thewhite x chemd
slh x chem d
mango kush
bbig x tsd
mango bomb
one mystery female from seed sorting accident ended up sprouting in another container

putting a grape apollo into flower

ive got a bunch of old serious seed stock id like to go through next but they wont be ready for x mas.

I've got TGA Vortex and agent orange coming soon. I had humbolt Blue Dream but they didn't pop. I've heard great about vortex but haven't seen much on agent orange.

we Allways Harvest Christmas time:D...ThanksGiven..Halloween...New years...Vallantines:heart:....

:48:

well 4u bro, you do forsure with the od, shed grows and all the other fun stuff you do! lol allways a pleasure seeing your grows.

I plan on having a couple of 2 x plant scrog grows finishing a week before 25th dec or on 25th dec.
fridge

always set up first indoor runs to harvest on xmas here. I like rocking around the xmas tree stoned. :) :cool: ...

dead prez og (lifesblood)
haze (lifesbood)
purple wreck x blue moonshine f2(bomb)
diesel berry (kak)
bubba/master kush(mota)
chem d x pw/bm(me)

nv and myself tried to set up several xmas grows here in the past, and just wasn't much involvement, so dropped off. anyone remember my psychedelic rainbow cheese cake? :hubba:

y'all grow kind, peace...

:postpicsworthless:

Will post some tomorrow! :hubba:

well mikeydean, if we start flowering in oct, sometime, we should crop out by dec 15-25, imo no flowers yet dude ,lol mine are just 2 weeks in for the xmas run, ill have 2 god bud and 2 gosak47 coming downin 5 weeks, then 5 nuken phenol 1 and 1 phenol 2 dec 1 then 8 nukens, 1 gods ak47, 1 sleemo (sleeskunk x chemo) dropping for the 15th of dec, dry for xmas morn doobies, im putting 1 blue god in flower tonight, and 2 larger bushes of god bud in this week, cheers all

^^^^ that. mine are only 10 days in 12/12 so just pre buds now.

I have a couple that I just put into flowering--a Nurse Larry and a Sweet Tooth--and 3 that are going to go in this next week or the next--a Satori, another Sweet Tooth, and a C99. So these will be my Christmas bud.

I have 3 Sensi Seeds AK47 (grown in some great Super Soil) that will be ready to cut on about Dec 1. So after drying and curing, I should be smoking it by Dec 25th...

Latest posts

Back