Xochipilli

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60570

Reaction score
it never is nice to be the bearer of sad news but our dear friend Matt or XO as many knew his online persona has passed away

a neighbor called the police for a wellness check after seeing no activity for 2 days

when the police arrived and entered the home Matt was already gone

RIP my dear friend , you are the most kind and generous human that i have ever met

CDC2FD92-1258-4FEE-9E85-DB49D2797D84.jpeg

I barely knew him. Boo, aren't I growing some of his gear. Thinking the Triangle Kush was his. Sorry for your loss guys, sounds like he was one of the good guys.
yes you are pute, you're growing some of the massive collection matt gifted me a few years ago...last I time I talked to him he was out west with bodhi, Thanksgiving day 3 years ago...Vic told me it was covid that took him down...he was a serious anti vaxer...

yes you are pute, you're growing some of the massive collection matt gifted me a few years ago...last I time I talked to him he was out west with bodhi, Thanksgiving day 3 years ago...Vic told me it was covid that took him down...he was a serious anti vaxer...
No vax for me either. Sorry to hear that is what got him. If it gets me in the end I will take solius in the fact that I didn't follow what the gov't told me to do.

The stories I could tell going the other way.

Latest posts

Back