xTess'sx Second grow WW + Skun1 (flowering) Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look FANTASTIC Tess. :holysheep:
If you keep up what your doing you will surely be rewarded with a sizable amount of what looks to be EXCELLENT BUD :bong:
Keep up the good work and

:D GET THAT MAXIMUM YIELD :D

Thanks :) I am in to second week of flushing i have now flushed once and watered once i was a little concerned as they have stopped turning anymore amber i was considering giving them 1 last feed and then flush again after even though this will add a week onto finishing result, I just dont know what to do at the moment they are about 40% amber

I Read an article in High Times some time ago that recommended to use 1 teaspoon of Black Strap Molasses per gallon along with your flushing agent added to the same gallon.
It recommended that you do this procedure your entire last week before harvest.
It said the Molasses adds a sweet taste as the flush will take care of all the nutrient residual.
I have tried and done this ever since I read it.
There was a lot more information in the article explaining why this helps the plant and root system at the end of your flowering cycle but I can't remember everything. It was very detailed.:confused:
It did say to harvest just before the lights come on.
Some may not agree with this but it has worked great for me since I started doing it. I use Clearex Flush that works for me. ;)
FANTASTIC GROW YOU HAVE

I just got some Clearex that has sucrose and another sugar in it. There is another product called Final Flush too.

i'm guessing that stuff is kinda like the same stuff you get when you buy flowers from a flower shop. you know, that little packet to add to the water when you put them in a vase. some sugars that will help to nourish the flowers so they'll last longer.

can't wait to see the yield! nice grow

Thanks all in me last few days of flthe 2 week flush now, getting ready for its 48 hour dark period soon i cant wait heres what she looking like xx

weeddd.jpg

I pulled a spliff off her yesterrday 4 a try before i finaly put her into 48 hour darkness and the smoke was amazing was a real Heavy stoned feeling i am over the moon, Cant wait too see what she tastes like after her darkness period and when shes finaly dried xxxx

Latest posts

Back