Ya dead homies grow tactics.

• Thread starter Blaze Ya Dead Homie
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blaze Ya Dead Homie

the area i have to grow is 1'ft 8 inches wide.

7ft long

and 5'ft 3 inches high, here is a video. what else do you guys think i should do to it before sprouting, framing or setup wise.

my bad go to youtube regular site and just add this at the end. and put a slash

so it would be like youboob dot com/watch?v=2JWjOaAC-2A

11cfls.jpg

20wat.jpg
i have 11 cfls, they are 20watt equivs. i picked them up from wal-mart. well one of them is diffrent, but other then that i have 10 cfls's and the link to see the grow room is...

if you just go to youtubes actual site and ad this behind the slash, it should take you there.

watch?v=2JWjOaAC-2A

so it be like youtubedotcom/watch?v=2JWjOaAC-2A

I hope to hell that isn't your face as your avatar. Growing weed isn't a game. It's real life, and like i said i just hope that ain't you in the avatar.

Why not just take some stills and post em to the site?
Anyways, nice to see you at MARP....... be safe.

they cant arrest dead people.. growing in their graves. the dead outnumber the living atleast 10 to 1. do you know how long it will take them to find me?? no its not my face. =P

and because the stills wouldnt show you all the divits and stuff in the closet... did the video not work for you?

and are those cfls good enough.

lol okay, and yeah there are many people who grow successfully with cfl's. I would reccomend them to veg under only. But people have put up some impressive grows with cfl's.

I don't normally follow offsite links man, it's not that hard to post up pics here.

So i prob won't be seeing em. They have that rule on here for a reason, and with the recent ruling on the Feds seizing viewing records from Youtube and IP addy's for the Viacom lawsuit, i doubt anyone on here would want to view right now.

well, my bad i just figured it would be easeier to understand the space through a vid, but ill get some stills of it up in a bit.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
I don't normally follow offsite links man, it's not that hard to post up pics here.

So i prob won't be seeing em. They have that rule on here for a reason, and with the recent ruling on the Feds seizing viewing records from Youtube and IP addy's for the Viacom lawsuit, i doubt anyone on here would want to view right now.

THANK YOU Mr wakenbake!!!!!!
I wondered if anyone else found that news intimidating. Youtube was forced to give up their logs to Viacom, is there ANY doubt, that LEO could obtain those same records???
I have been adamantly opposed to direct links to youtube (and other hosts) from the beginning. ..."IMHO"... if you wish to expose yourself to that type of descretion, so be it. But I am not fond, of the fact that "clicking" a direct link, also leaves a 'cyber trail' right back gere to MP. .. vitually impacting the security of every member..
..but.. that is only 'my' opinion.. everybody knows that youtube is "safe"... :p

Latest posts

Back