Y'all would be proud...lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

On one of my local boards for moms/kids and parenting there are quite a few of the conservative, rich June Cleaver mommy types that just get under my skin. I've started several debates just to get things a little riled up. They also know I was a little wild in my youth, and that now I am pretty liberal in my thinking and accepting of others. Most know I occassionally smoke marijuana <gasp!!!, lol>

On this community you're allowed big avatars, and the avatar theme this week is for causes/funds you agree with and are passionate about. I've already used my Legalize It types of avs. So instead I chose a BIG pretty av for Medical Marijuana, and a small pic in my signature saying Stop arresting patients for their MJ use. I am waiting for someone to have an issue about it. I will give them an ear-full!!!

Anyways, I just hope I can educate a few on the many benefits of this wonderful herb! It looks wonderful up against the March Of Dimes, American Cancer Society, National Kidney Foundation and others! :cool:

I wish it was easier to obtain and also legal for all. Maybe someday, and hopefully in my lifetime!!!

well smile baby girl cuz the sun is shinin' through the clouds :D

need a hug to? i aint got no-one to give any to :(

Education has to start somewhere,but remember!

"I am waiting for someone to have an issue about it. I will give them an ear-full!!!"

Humans don't like issues jammed in their ears an' such, they tend to get riled up!

As at a local meetin' of the 'minds' over the 'mj situation' On one side of the isle were the 'pro mj', on t'other side were all the old 'Anti's'. Well it didn't take long before all humans were red faced and breathing hard, and when they were done venting they all felt better 'cause venting is good for the soul, but not for getting important stuff done!

As an sub species I watched them all, the 'pros' obviously didn't take any 'meds' before the meeting 'cause they were just as uptight as the 'anti's'.

My point is mj helps us to mellow out, right?

Imagine; if all 'pro's' lived by..... say the Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

Or would they even notice?

naturalhi- nothing to worry about here. In fact I am pretty non-confrontational usually. But if some ignorant mom asks me to remove my avatar I will do a little educating. Then I will strap that mom into a chair and duct tape her up real well and blow my smoke in her ears over a 12 hr period and not let her up until she has a real good buzz and understanding on how wonderful weed can be. ;)

Haha. Please know I was just kidding on the last part.

:D

Hey Mom,
Glad to read that. More peeps like you are the ones that get those Pro-numbers up.
I do agree with NaturalHi. I think the subtle quiet approach is good. State you point and don't debate it. If someone beleives something, there isn't much one person can do to change that. One can just hope that the statement made the person think.

Besides I think all stay at home moms need herb to stay sane. :p

I agree totally with you, mutt. and smokin mom way to go! maybe I should channel that way too...though no one has asked me for that yet, lol:p

Latest posts

Back