Yay For Me!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
platii said:
hope u the best gixxer and wish great grow. I think yeah it is an addiction for some ppl. for me it is a desire as mine is the second grow. i didnt make it in the first grow cause of many reason. but hopefully this time I will make it as I deleted some of he reason.
Hick comment is make me laugh so hard.:p
anyway good luck.
Thx bud! Yeah, this is about my 6th attempt with only three harvests! 1st grow never made it past seedlings, second grow got burned up from heat stress, and this last attempt got yanked by "the partner"... I'm currently trying to work my way back into the house with a small grow op.

Whelp, I think I've done it this time! I'm all but sure I'm back into the pantry guys! I'm out of town and have been texting the wife back and forth all evening...(harder to yell and interrupt over a text) she has heard the testimony and the jury is out! She didn't say "hell no!!" so that's a good sign... She said we'll discuss it when I get back! That says one of two things; she either wants me there in person so she can rip my heart out and watch my impression; or she is going to say yes but wants my undivided attention to hear the stipulations... "don't tell anyone, don't let the girls see them, don't ..." you get the picture... I just got to thinking about the garage and know it's not as safe as the pantry! Not to mention the heat, toting water, thieves, whatever else have you! I'll be back in town Sunday afternoon so I'll post an update on a confirmed response then! :yay::woohoo::yay:

It will certainly be hard to keep this from anyone living in the house, set up your lighting schedule (during 12/12) so the lights are on when the youngsters are sleeping! Until then, be careful and good luck!

Glad to hear your back in the game gixx, that is great.

Gixxerman420 said:
She didn't say "hell no!!" so that's a good sign...

Man, when I read that, lemonade went flyin. You're killin me man!

How are you going to make sure no one sees what goes on in the pantry?

Man, people are always in my pantry. 11pm, "Hey Stoney! You got any so-and-so in the pantry? Lemme run over and borrow some." Sometimes I feel like the late nite quik mart.

Are you going to lock it up? My grow area is getting a brand-new door with an air seal and big azz lock.

How are you going to handle it?

Thx guys, No, there are shelves in the pantry, I'll post pics in a while (later) and I'll be running CFL's 24/0 ... I do have a lock on the pantry, but it's to keep theives out when we're not home; I NEVER have company! And if I did and they go for MY pantry door; they better be prepared to pull back a bloody stub!:rofl: Is a rarity that even my family comes by; And I've done cycles in the pantry without detections from the 'youngins' before also! They don't go into the pantry, and I'll be waiting til they are asleep to do my garden work!:) but this is all counting on the answer I get later from "the talk":rofl:

:yay::woohoo::yay: I'M IN GUYS!!! And the wife is remarkably kind of cool with it... I guess she's had time to wrap her mind around the entire situation and decided it was cool! Now I just have to wait on the bean to get here now!!! I tracked and traced through royal mail and got the following information:

Your item, posted on 08/04/11 with reference LY688779165GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery.

SOOO... Stay tuned for a new GJ!!! Single auto, Il Diavolo (critical x ruderalis) 204 watts CFL; 6500k for veg and 1/2 2700k 1/2 6500k for flower. May change the ratios later, but should make for a nice experimental grow... Gonna attempt to LST with minimal side affects on the growth of the plant during vegetative growth, and see if I can't gain a decent canopy on this one... I know; not recommended to LST an auto, but I want to KNOW you shouldn't... That incurs growing one out with LST!

:clap: :clap::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap:

I felt like that; mostly because I've been out of town all weekend without any weed! bummer!:(... And I was stoned as a village outcast when she told me the good news! I hate going without (hurting and no buzz and all that jazz; didn't sleep for **** either evening!) but it makes it that much better when you get back to it!:D POTHEAD!!! Combine that with the good news, and I was jumping for joy!(literally, I jumped!):rofl:

okay; tracked the package this morning and got the following information:

"Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on April 12, 2011 at 7:42 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later"

:yay::woohoo::yay: went through customs WITHOUT the stealth shipping guarantee! should be any day now!:peace: :dancing: :headbang2: :bong2: :bolt:

Gixxerman420 said:
Thx 4U, I actually feel a lot safer with it in the garage than I did with it over at "the partner's" house... At least this way, I can go down and visit anytime I'd like! EXCITED, even though it's only one; and it's only an auto under CFL, I will be taking care of it! I'll baby the shiznit out of her and hopefully it won't get too hot in the garage! (don't want no herms or affected yields from heat stress!)

Even tho its only one? Dude who cares if its only one lol gunna be the most loved plant around!! lol

rotten_socks420 said:
Even tho its only one? Dude who cares if its only one lol gunna be the most loved plant around!! lol
Yeah, I forgot I was surrounded by other extreme enthusiasts! (marijuanaPASSION, DUHHH!:rofl:) I will baby this lady with all my heart!:yay: I'm still waiting for the tracking info to change; haven't checked it this morning yet; but should be here any day now!:woohoo: She's going from the mail box to the solo cup in a flash:bolt:

Latest posts

Back