Yay For Me!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixxerman420

Broke-n-Tokin Tent Bonger
Reaction score
I did some sweet talking and my old lady has agreed to allow me to grow one auto in the garage... Only problem being, there is no power out there right now!:eek: But I called the land lord and left him a message that the lights for the driveway(on the same circuit as the inside of the garage) were out and it was a safety issue... I went ahead and ordered a pick and mix seed; Il Diavolo! I got some Budha seeds quasar or something for free... Supposed to be the "perfect indica/sativa hybrid" (aren't they all) we shall see! I might be able to weasel my way into setting up the tent again! But I'll take what I can get without taking what I can get away! (fellas, you know what I mean!:hubba:) Don't want to piss the :angrywife: off to bad... There are consequences for that I'd rather avoid :holysheep::shocked: But I'm back in it soon guys! Small grow granted, one auto; but I ordered feminized and just really want something to keep me at bay until this bill for medical either goes through or fails to... I'll be moving into a house and starting a garden once I know which way the bill goes... Either way it goes! I'll stay as "legal" as I can (one plant) until they get something going, and if they refuse to pass the bill; I'll refuse to not grow!!!

:yay:

take care and be safe

:48:

Thx 4U, I actually feel a lot safer with it in the garage than I did with it over at "the partner's" house... At least this way, I can go down and visit anytime I'd like! EXCITED, even though it's only one; and it's only an auto under CFL, I will be taking care of it! I'll baby the shiznit out of her and hopefully it won't get too hot in the garage! (don't want no herms or affected yields from heat stress!)

Glad to hear your future looks green, G420.

Thanx Niteshift, I hope it stays that way for a while this time :D

Roddy said:
:yay: :ccc: :ccc: :ccc: :ccc: :yay:
Yeah, that's how I felt! I'm soo glad I have you guys to come too because I felt like telling everyone!(didn't obviously!) I know it's not much, but hey, :woohoo: I'm stoked just to have a "project":D

Oh yeah, and thx kloned... I skipped you there, FOUL!!! :stoned: you understand!:rofl:

" Don't want to piss the :angrywife: off to bad... There are consequences for that I'd rather avoid :holysheep::shocked: "

I know what you mean, I am quite fond of mine too, seeing them dangle as ear rings wouldnt quite be the same!
Stay frosty fella.
W

Haha Gixxer we are all such addicts to our growing. You were like a feind with no crack for a couple days there. Good to have you back in the game.

I am very happy for you Gixx. I do have some advice for you though, from someone who has been married longer then you have been alive, don't call your wife the old lady. Just a heads up.

maineharvest said:
Haha Gixxer we are all such addicts to our growing. You were like a feind with no crack for a couple days there. Good to have you back in the game.
:rofl: it's funny cus just knowing I am on my way to a grow makes me feel better! I'm still feining but not so bad!!! I just hope. Can get the lazy landlord up and out here before the bean gets here!

Rosebud said:
I am very happy for you Gixx. I do have some advice for you though, from someone who has been married longer then you have been alive, don't call your wife the old lady. Just a heads up.
How long you been married now? I'll be 28 this year, in December, but she'll be 28 in May; it's been sort of an "inside joke" for five or six years now... She's only 7 months older than me really! I don't do it as often now, with age she starts to take offense I think:giggle:

It will get hot in your garage--you will most certainly need cooling. I would have advised you to order reg seeds and run your lights at night. I would also recommend you looking into a small HPS. Lumen for lumen, CFLs will cost more to operate, run hotter, and produce less bud. I would also plan on doing more than 1 plant.

The Hemp Goddess said:
It will get hot in your garage--you will most certainly need cooling. I would have advised you to order reg seeds and run your lights at night. I would also recommend you looking into a small HPS. Lumen for lumen, CFLs will cost more to operate, run hotter, and produce less bud. I would also plan on doing more than 1 plant.
Not really looking for much, just doing it to keep me busy enough to suffice "the grow bug" for a while... I've got HPS and the whole nine yards (see GJ) so I could potentially put some yield out of my house... But the agreement with the wife was one auto in the garage. I personally feel it would be less conspicuous to put it in the house; in the pantry or something... But I'm not working so I don't get to wear the pants right now... And whatever knows I can't think rationally when it comes to weed (says the wife)... You're right! Much safer in the garage, toting water out there twice a week, spending increasing amounts of time; in my garage, in the summer!? Yeah, safer than in the house with no one the wiser... You're right! Type of logic I'm dealing with; she still thinks marijuana kills brain cells and leads to harder drug; and she's smoked before!!! :rant: (deep breath) I feel better now!

Gixxerman420 said:
.... she still thinks marijuana kills brain cells and leads to harder drug; and she's smoked before!!! :rant: (deep breath) I feel better now!

LOL--I am almost 60 years old. I have smoked since I was 17. I own my own small business. My home is paid for. My vehicles are paid for. IMO, almost everything else on earth is worse for you than MJ.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I am almost 60 years old. I have smoked since I was 17. I own my own small business. My home is paid for. My vehicles are paid for. IMO, almost everything else on earth is worse for you than MJ.

"sssslaaaaacker"........ if you wasn't such a stoner, you'd have three houses, a collection of cars, and a "large" business....:rofl:

Hick said:
"sssslaaaaacker"........ if you wasn't such a stoner, you'd have three houses, a collection of cars, and a "large" business....:rofl:
:rofl: true that! Imagine how stressed out she'd be though!!!

hope u the best gixxer and wish great grow. I think yeah it is an addiction for some ppl. for me it is a desire as mine is the second grow. i didnt make it in the first grow cause of many reason. but hopefully this time I will make it as I deleted some of he reason.
Hick comment is make me laugh so hard.:p
anyway good luck.

Latest posts

Back