**** Yea, My First Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up GREENTEAMGROW. Your babies have really grown up since the last pics. Now they are teenagers. :D Your doing a great job man keep it up. I can't wait to see them in flower. ;)

man those are all amazing...i love really seeing hte week by week growth thats what makes a grow journal great. thanks for the awesome pics man...can't wait to see them in flowering

woaH!!! they look awesome!!!!

caint wait till flowering!!!!

keep it up maybe you will be firering before you think about it!!!

Happy Growings!!!!

yeh gtg they look superb far superior to my coco grow which are just showing the smallest growth pistils ive ever seen.

coco sacked for next grow soil for my new babies placed into flower today but ill document the coco grow just a time/cash thing at the mo and as they are lagging behind next to soil i cannot afford to experiment with my newly placed into flower grow.

keep up the excellent work gtg

pkj

Ok, today we started flowering.we cut all the plants down to 1 ft because they will still triple in size during flowering, got the c02 up and running and made about 50 clones. Im a little concerned about the clones if they're dieing or this is normal. We made the cuttings, dipped them in clonex , put them in there soil pouches, watered, sprayed with rhizotonic, and placed them in their greenhouse. Let me know about these clones fellaz. Until next monday.

cln1.jpg

cln2.jpg

cln3.jpg

flwr1.jpg

flwr1-1.jpg

They look thirsty to me but im still new here second time grower! Clones need alot of water. Dont overdo it though

GREENTEAMGROW said:
Ok, today we started flowering.we cut all the plants down to 1 ft because they will still triple in size during flowering, got the c02 up and running and made about 50 clones. Im a little concerned about the clones if they're dieing or this is normal. We made the cuttings, dipped them in clonex , put them in there soil pouches, watered, sprayed with rhizotonic, and placed them in their greenhouse. Let me know about these clones fellaz. Until next monday.
Whats up GTG. Your ladies are looking great but your clones are looking a bit sick. Did you wet the soil pouches? I have only cloned using regular soil and perlite so i'm not sure what you have going on but they shouldn't be lying down like that IMO.

yea , i wet them, what should I do?, if lose these clones, im fucked.

Sorry for the delay on the update people. Ive been sick as hell. My plants on the other hand are doing fantastic. I lost about 6 clones out of the 40 I made which is fine with me, the rest are doing good. The girlz in flowers are sprouting hairs and little indications of buds which I LOVE!!!! I should also be recieving my seeds from dr chronic which are WHITE WIDOW, SUPER HAZE, ICE, AND PURPLE POWER. So get ready people, my next journal is going to be the shit!!! LOL. Enjoy the pics and see you next week.

cln week2.jpg

cln week2-1.jpg

flwr2-1.jpg

GREENTEAMGROW said:
Sorry for the delay on the update people. Ive been sick as hell. My plants on the other hand are doing fantastic. I lost about 6 clones out of the 40 I made which is fine with me, the rest are doing good. The girlz in flowers are sprouting hairs and little indications of buds which I LOVE!!!! I should also be recieving my seeds from dr chronic which are WHITE WIDOW, SUPER HAZE, ICE, AND PURPLE POWER. So get ready people, my next journal is going to be the shit!!! LOL. Enjoy the pics and see you next week.
Whats up GTG. Glad to here your feeling better man. There is nothing worse than being sick. Your ladies are looking great and glad to here you didn't lose that many clones. Keep up the great work man.

Very Nice Plants GTG. I just cut my first two clones a couple days ago they only looked wilted for the first hours or so but after that they perked right up Im using a a plastic bag as a humidity dome for the plants.

GREENTEAMGROW said:

Hope yur feelin better greenteam. Glad to hear most yur clones have recovered lookin foward to seein them new strains. Got my seeds from doc cron to hes the man, goodluck on the grow. Peace.:cool:

Ok,

Thanks for wishing me well last week getting over my fever. So there 15 days into flowering and doing fine. They all have mini-buds all over them with hairs everywhere (woohoo). If anything they're too big, Im probably going to have to tie them down soon. Enjoy

flower 3.jpg

flower 3-1.jpg

flwr3-2.jpg

dude, greenteam, you are going to have sooooooo much bud. how many plants in total do you have in flowring right now? you are L-U-C-K-Y. But ofcourse, hard work pays off. you have a beautiful setup. someday i want something like that.

GTG....nice looking grow you got going on!!! Glad you and your clones are feeling better...it looks like your grow didnt miss a beat...The buds are starting to form real nicely and your ladies are getting real big, just the way I like them....lol...Cant wait to see your next journal, those are some nice strains you have there...Peace Out and GG

GTG your ladies are really starting to look like ladies with those nice buds forming. Like the rest of us i bet you can't wait. :D

My favorite group of people. WZZZZZUP? There's alot of updates, so brace yourself.Well, we're 4 weeks down on flowering and 4 to go. There doing great. Crystal's forming on the leaves, hairs, buds, what can I say. These girlz are good. The clones that I made arent doing as well. Although there growing at the same rate as last time Im noticing some curling of the leaves, and yellow spots on the leaves. The only thing I can think of that went wrong was either the stress that was put on the clones when we made them or I put too much root strengther (rhizotonic) for a few days, or over watering. Any thoughts about this? I didn't water today. So hopefully they'll look a little better tommorow. On to the seeds. I started germinating 10 purple, 10 super haze, 4 femized white widow, and 4 ice 11 days ago, all from dr chronic. Overall I can see 10 seedlings out of the 14 planted about 5 days ago. Alot of the purple and ice seeds havent germinated and they've been soaking in papertowels covered in plates for over 10 days .Some of them just dont want to germinate. I probabaly fucked them with handling and planting them (it is my first time). Alright gentlemen. Give me some of your knowledge.

greenteam

sick veg 1.jpg

sick veg.jpg

flwr 4.jpg

flwr 4-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back