**** Yea, My First Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENTEAMGROW

Reaction score
HEY,HEY,HEY. I just got my babies planted and decided its time to document the journey. First, let me tell you a little about my setup. Ive got a 4 tray jetstream hydro system. Im growing them in canna coco, and using the canna coco nutrient plan along with that. On to the room. For my veg light, I have a 4-t5 fluorescent light, and a 1000hps light for my flowering. There are 2, 6-inch vortex fans mounted at the window, and 2 wall-mounted fans. I divided the room for flowering and veg, and have to leave the door to the room open a little for air to circulate. Ive got 10 plants(9 clones,1 mother). My retarted friend decided it was a great idea to get 4 different strains(trainwreck,purple cream, j-27, and b-kush) The mother is j-27. So I've got a nice mix of indicas/sativas, alot of them with different flowrering times, "sigh". Well, lets hope this goes well.

LATE

g-me.jpg

g-eeedd.jpg

day 1.jpg

day1-1.jpg

Really nice grow room you have there! Not to mention those are some awesome strains you're growing. I'll be looking forward to reading your grow journal and watching your ladies grow:)

Damn thats a fine grow room. I cant wait to see some more pics! Good luck with em.

Nice Grow Room;) . I will be keeping a eye on this journal. Good Luck

Whats up GREENTEAMGROW and welcome to MP. You have a very nice clean setup man. By the looks of things you could grow a serious jungle in that room. Anyway looking foward to following the rest of your grow.

did you know that theres a half naked man trying to get to your ladies?? :eek: :D

room looks great ...looking forward to watching your grow :)

...and he's holding a broom, WOW, that must be a girls dream come true huh LDY, a half naked man with that loves to clean...J/K.... Real nice looking setup man. You definitely have the tech side down, hope your plants turn out as good as your workmanship.

Peace Out and GG (good growing)

Thanks for the warm welcome fellaz. Im sure we'll become more acquainted in the weeks to come :)

Wow very nice setup!!!! hope those girls become giants!!!!!

Happy Growings!!!!

looking good greenteam. Post new pics when u can=)

love the setup.

The longest 7 days of my life,lol. We lost one, well, we never head her because of the top broke off during transport and we realized it cannot grow without a node. The other 9 are looking good. One of them is slower than the others.She was pretty dehydrated the first few days and hasn't had as much progress as the others, but overall, there doing good. Alright green lovers, I'll see you next wednesday.

day 2-1.jpg

day 2-1-1.jpg

day 2-1-1-1.jpg

looking good, it is amazing how much they can grow in a few days

Whats up GREENTEAMGROW. Your babies are looking great. Damn i love growing bud. :D

My plants are not growing, THEY'RE ******* MUTATING! LOL. I have to lift the lamp every other day there growing so fast. Its been 3 weeks and no problems and extreme growth. I love this job :)). Probably flower them next week or the week after. Check em out. Until next wedneday.......

3-1.jpg

3-1-1.jpg

3-11.jpg

Nice grow, I cant wait to see more! Oh yea props on the set up looks very clean.

WOW!!! i guess they did turn into GIANTSS very nice grow and i really have to say you have a very clean setup...nice very nice,keep it up!!!!

Here's some Green Mojo!!!;)

Looking good GREENTEAMGROW. Once those ladies get going there is nothing to hold them back. :D

ill go take some pics of mine 1 week in flower about placed into flower @ 4-6"

bet ya bottom dollar they are 12" week on only using a+b in canno coco no rhizonic nor enzyme stuff..

laters dude

pkj

Alright it, so its been exactly 4 weeks since the clones have been planted and as you can see there doing great.We'll clone all them in the next few days and then throw them into the flowering room. We just got our flowering room hooked up with co2 so these babies will seriously start to blow up. I CANT WAIT!!!

4-1.jpg

4-1-1.jpg

4-11.jpg

Latest posts

Back