**** Yea, My First Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 9 girlz have been kicking ass. They grow up so fast (tear).We pruned the hell out them and are starting to see the hairs turning red on the plants. 2 and half weeks til harvest :). The 4 clones that didn't turn hermie, have just completed 1 week of lst. We'll clone them this week and probably throw them into flower next week. The seedlings are starting there first week of nutes and are doing well. Until next week

greenteam

cln week 4.jpg

flwr 7-1.jpg

flwr 7-2.jpg

flwr 7.jpg

Everything is looking great GTG. Sorry about your hermie clones but you can always take more that's the fun with cloning. You did one hell of a great job on this grow. ;)

Alright everyone, this is it. Its been the longest 12 weeks ever. Thanks to everyone who followed along and helped me out, I know I couldn't have done this w/out this forum. Thanks alot to TBG and STONEY BUD, you guys really went out of your way and I appreciate it. Monday will be 8 weeks, I will be cutting them down on sunday night. They look and smell delicious. Enjoy the pics.

final bp 1.jpg

final bp 2.jpg

final bp 4.jpg

final bp 3.jpg

final bp 5.jpg

GTG by the looks of things those 12 weeks sure paid off. Your gonna enjoy it even more when ya smoke your own shit for the first time. Your gonna say damn this is some of the best shit i've ever smoked. :D Keep on growing man cause you have a GREEN THUMB for sure. Enjoy man and be sure to give us a harvest and smoke report.

Latest posts

Back