Yeildage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
Out of curiosty. if you have grown before, leave a reply with the # of plants in your last harvest, and total dried weight, and the type of light you are using, :D its always just cool to read about peoples results

ohh and a photo if possible.

Ill start it off..

2 plants
15g dried :p noobish first grow
started with floro, then flowered with 430watt HPS

pot small.JPG

Whats up teckS. My last grow was (3) White Widow clones vegged under (2) 65 watt Flourex lights and flowered under (1) 400 watt HPS. We didn't get the yield we expected because of some probelms but 3 1/2 OZ. isn't bad. :D

100_3757.jpg

last crop was 3 and 3/4 lbs under 5 - 1000w lights. 54 plants; all hash. total clone to harvest time 56 days. GH 3 part ferts with no additives in 2 gallon containers on a 3 time feed 4 time water schedule. 3 weeks veg feed and 3 weeks flower feed, then 2 weeks flush. full green in color with just a touch of brown.

I really wanna get a quick cylce setup like that, how many hours did you have your lights on during veg??

do your veg - 2 weeks at 24/7. the last 36 hours of this cycle turn yer lights off completely. this will trigger preflower. then 6 weeks of 12/12.

last 2 ww,s 8 in a half oz of the 2 and still have some more buds waiting to get bigger in the middle and bottom .and that lil secret is to take wws largest top colas at 7 weeks and pick middle to bottom within 10 weeks . and ps its all good .

This was my Big Bud grow from seeds I bought from Nirvana. My grow area for this grow was 3.5 x 5.5 feet. I used two 430 watt HPS for the entire grow. The ad for Big Bud says that the branches will fall over from the weight of the buds. They all tried to. I played hell keeping them upright.

All in all, 19 Oz's of cured bud is a good outcome for 4 plants.

BigBud_6wksFlowering.JPG

ps stoney i weighed my dry same day trig snaps . mine goes to fast id be lucky to cure any of it with friends that want to smoke it every darn day. so its kinda hard to wait to weigh it cured . but it does get a real nice haircut and manicure before weigh in .

hey stoneybud; got a tip: i grew sativas and big bud for 3 years so i attached a chicken wire fence above my lights to the roof. this way i could tie a string to the bud and the fence. plus stakes of course. not string really; i used that postage cord to tie up parcels. ya can buy it like yarn

i like to use them bread tie thingies that come in a 165 foot roll they sell at lowes then i just use them long thumb tacks. its just easier for me to just twist once or twice then it is to tie a knot . try it sometime very fast exspecially when tieing tomatoes .

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm trying a new method of continous harvesting, so the plant sizes won't be as large, I don't think.

I have to wait until I see exactly how this works.

Lemon Hashplant 2 ½ lbs on a 4.5’x 9’ table with 2 1000watt HPS 100plants in 1 gallon pots , 18hours of light for 5 days then 12 hours for 6 weeks. I train them to be single cola plants. Feeding is the 3 Generals with Aussi tonic, Monsta bud, and Karbo-boost. Feed and water, till it come out the bottom every 2 days.
Light on/off temp. is 80deg . (but having trouble keeping the heat down in this heat wave)

5 days in veg????? how big are the plants by the time you harvest???

ohh man. i just realized on my first post i put that i had 2 plants.. i HAD 2 plants but that harvest is from only 1 plant.. the other turned out to be male.... man.. that made my grow sound even worse than it was :S:S:S

18-22" at harvest, donkey dicks, the day before they go 12hours i strip all lower growth.

does the greater majority of that height gain happen during the first little while or flowering? cuz ive never had a plant grow 20 inches in 5 days :|

first 3 weeks they grow the most moving lights up every 4-6 days I usualy only have to raise the lights 1 more time after the 3 weeks, the 5 days is to get them out of transplanting and cropping stress

i can get my hash up to 28" in 2 weeks, sometimes 4" a day. then at the end of the veg time i shut off lights for 36 hours to force preflower. and after 6 weeks of flower, i harvest. my best was a sativa called tvk = tappen valley kimo; 19 plants, 9 weeks flower = 3 lbs 3 oz. dry weight. under 4 - 1000w

i rape my plants at end of veg for clones. and then the plant concentrates on the upper buds.

Latest posts

Back