yellow clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
I just took some cuttings a few days ago. Got them under dome, take dome off a couple times a day and spray dome then cover. Wilting now like usual but some are looking very yellow. Should I add cal/mag to the spray?

I dont think i would add Cal mag, i put a 1/4th strength Foiliar feed in my clone bottle, seems to keep em happy.

No. You dont need to mist multiple times daily either. The biggest factor is just keeping the room their in with a high humidity. I like a heat pad too. I think its important to have a clone tray and dome that matches how many clones your gonna have. Like a 2' x 1.5' tray will hold 40 for me. Fit perfect, lots of humidity in there from it being full. I go about 6 days and then give a bottom feed drench by just swirling water around in there, lid back on, then next time is about 6 days later and roots are blasting out. So def size the tray to however many you can fill it up with.

ok too much spraying. what about the dome take it off a couple times a day or not? I have a tray packed full like you say but no heat pad

Dont have to pop open daily, but you can. I really like a heat pad. It wicks the moisture from the rooting medium and creates humidity. Thats in part why I only mist a tiny bit.

Latest posts

Back