Yellow fan leaves!!!! Help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabby

Reaction score
All my lower fan leaves have turned yellow and died. Almost half way up the tree. I give it bloom nutes at 0-5-4 and cal-mag. I know yellowing is normal during flowering but it’s only the fan leaves. Any thought?
61218DE3-3BC1-4C7F-92D8-A5A197CEC5BF.jpeg

Yeah no shit. Arnt you worried about getting ripped off with that parking lot over seeing your plant?
In my neighborhood there’s at least a plant or more in almost every backyard🤣🤣 I also have a lock on my gate and jingle bells on my fence and the pot itself🤣🤣🤣 Also I got the baseball bat by the door just in case I hear those bells🤣🤣🤣🤣

I could jump that fence , cut that plant down and jump back over that fence before you could even say jingle bells

good luck

if it’s in a pot , which I see it is , why not just move it?...better safe than than sorry eh

In my neighborhood there’s at least a plant or more in almost every backyard🤣🤣 I also have a lock on my gate and jingle bells on my fence and the pot itself🤣🤣🤣 Also I got the baseball bat by the door just in case I hear those bells🤣🤣🤣🤣
Last year all six of my plants got ripped, it sucks. Hey but they left the bags. It wont happen this year.

I could jump that fence , cut that plant down and jump back over that fence before you could even say jingle bells

good luck

if it’s in a pot , which I see it is , why not just move it?...better safe than than sorry eh
I do move it closer to my house at night but it’s too big to bring in. 🙏I pray those vultures stay away🙏🙏 I think it takes a real low life to steal someone else’s hard work and love🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back