yellow leafs and curling up, about 2 weeks old. Total noob here last 2 seedlings died. I need much help. Guerrilla grow since seed. Water stress?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are not an idiot. Everyone needs to learn and the best way to learn something and have it ingrained in memory is to make a mistake. Everyone on here has made their share of mistakes. As far as the rain water goes, seedlings like moist soil but not wet soil. After the seedling stage, you want to give the plants a wet/dry cycle so that oxygen gets too the roots. A good soil with good drainage is essential too.
Thanks man. Got it. Hopfully my plant will somehow make it to veg, and then everything will be fine

Also, I am not an auto grower. Look up @Carty on here. His threads are chock full of expert level auto info. I think I recall him saying when watering auto seedlings to keep watering lights and to only water away from the stem by 2-3”. Roots will grow to seek out moisture and good roots make good plants.

ohh, makes sense. If i ever get the chance to do a indoor grow i will do that. So the plastic cover was not bad for water but made the plant too hot. I will take everones advice and give an update maybe in a week or so or if the plant dies or recovers. Thanks a lot everyone!!!

ohh, makes sense. If i ever get the chance to do a indoor grow i will do that. So the plastic cover was not bad for water but made the plant too hot. I will take everones advice and give an update maybe in a week or so or if the plant dies or recovers. Thanks a lot everyone!!!
How's she looking? Hopefully everything is fine. You should put down some mulch. That will help with moisture control, as well as a lot of other things. Keeps the roots nice and cool on these hot days, and helps hold in heat on these cold nights. Plus it'll help support that little girl when she starts stretching. It aso slowly feeds her. Mulch is a must for outdoors. Straw, bark, pine needles.. shit even rocks will do good.

How's she looking? Hopefully everything is fine. You should put down some mulch. That will help with moisture control, as well as a lot of other things. Keeps the roots nice and cool on these hot days, and helps hold in heat on these cold nights. Plus it'll help support that little girl when she starts stretching. It aso slowly feeds her. Mulch is a must for outdoors. Straw, bark, pine needles.. shit even rocks will do good.
about the same since I posted that not very long ago. This is a better photo and a zoomed out photo of the slug collar i was talking about. I will definitly implement the mulch thing if she survives and grows a little bit. Bark seems perfect. Thanks man
IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg

Latest posts

Back