yellow leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
i got a few plants(6) growing and their growing now for 5 weeks...
but they're is a few plants going slightly yellow on me..
i drained them with water..
what should i look out for??

I had a similar problem, what is your ph level in your water at??

do you have pictures? what type of ferts, light, soil? could be several things...more info would help a lot.

Make sure you are doing your math right on the nute to water ratio. Also check your ph regularly. Are your babies indoors or outdoors?

i have soil i bought at a hemp store and the owner said the level of ph is 6.2 -6.6..i have drained them twice over the last week..and have been feeding them every day with water and nitrozyme..
would i be harming the ph by draining them.
am i over feeding them.
should i resoil them.;) ;) ;)

It sounds like you are over watering them if you are indeed watering every
day.

u should let the soil dry a time or two too see how often u need to water then set ur watering schedule based on this.......stick ur fingure in the soil about an inch or so if dry water them if damp leave them a little longer..b careful not to forget they need water but letting them dry a little will help strenghten the roots... please wait for more experienced help but bcause i am a newb too just thought i would pass advice that has been passed too me.... good luck and happy growing

Latest posts

Back