Yellow Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abrook

Reaction score
Hi All, my first plant; I let it grow for 8-10 weeks, until it got as large as the space could hold, height-wise, then started flowering. When I changed the light cycle some of the leaves started yellowing, but overall, it seems really heathy. Any suggestions on the yellowing?
Capture420.PNG

I've tried to keep it simple, filtered clean water, and started with good clean soil that had nutrients in it (allegedly :) So far so good until the flowering started.

TIA

Edward

I knew you were gonna say that. Honestly though that plant is several weeks old and if it hadn't been getting cal/mag all along it would be in a lot worse shape. IMO.

So Ed, help us out have ya been giving it cal/mag?

I knew you were gonna say that. Honestly though that plant is several weeks old and if it hadn't been getting cal/mag all along it would be in a lot worse shape. IMO.

So Ed, help us out have ya been giving it cal/mag?
Haven't been giving it anything but water and light. Guess I need to read up on calcium, magnesium levels. I found an analog PH meter in a box in the garage. I have another digital one on the way, but this one seems to indicate a ph of 7.

Just a quick follow-up; the CalMag stopped any additional leaves from yellowing, and the buds looks twice as happy. I'm working on adjusting the watering schedule, any suggestions on what works well for others during flowering? I know cannabis in general like things a touch on the dryer side, and I may have been over watering. So In addition to dialing in the calmag, I want to make sure my watering schedule is perfect. Right now I'm watering just a few oz's of water in the morning if the soil looks dry, a spritz with a sprayer, then same right before lights out. Never letting the soil get too dry/wet. But my soil monitor says i'm still on the dry side. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back