YELLOW SPOTS on new leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Diablo Verde

Reaction score
2 out of the 4 plants in closet are getting yellow, almost clear spots right along the veins. Does anybody know what this is and how i can effectly get rid of it? Thanks.
1.Soil
2.Premixed Miracle Gro 10-15-10 soil (no fert for first 2 weeks, then leach every 2)
310-15-10 plant food every other watering with suggested concentration
4. 2 120w Phillips Plant bulbs and 3 28" fluorescent(aquarium type)
5. PH= 6.4-7
6.About 2-3 weeks until flower
7. Well ventilated, but don't know humidity. The temp is 28 deg Cel during the ay, 21-23 at night
8. 6 sq ft in tall closet, I cycle the air every 15 min(timed switch) and foliar spray seltzer water once a week
9. N/A
10. 18/6

Hey click on the link in my sig. "help us Help you". post the anserws in this thread, then we will have a better understanding of what is going on in your grow.

hey mutt if everyone clicked on the link then we wouldnt have anyone to bullshit with. there alot of slow learners out there that learn more from talking to us than reading . exspecially if they have stigamatism and no glasses like me lol.

edit: Hey skunk. I'll just do this from now on.

Answering any of the questions you can will help us help you.
1. Soil or Hydro?
2. If hydro what type bubble, ebb and flo, etc.?
3. ferts/nutes used? Soil mix?
4. Lighting: Florous, HPS, MH, or mix? wattages?
5. PH if known?
6. What stage of growth?
7. Relative humidity and temp of area if known?
8. Grow area size and ventilation?
9. Any other measurements that may be useful like PPm, EC, CF, etc.?
10. lighting schedule?

Mutt said:
I just thought it helped by not asking whats the lighting, Whats your grow space, Soil or Hydro, What ferts are you using, etc.??? every time, Just hey "there are the first questions we'll all ask". Then we'll start to chat. But I'll stop. Sorry dude. I wasn't saying read the grow guide, the other link.
Hey Mutt, we have to know about their grow before we can answer them with anything that makes sense. Please continue to ask them for the information. If you don't, I'll do it. Hey, it's like someone saying: "My vehicle won't start, what can I do?" First you have to know what the hell they're trying to start!

Just from learning from mutt, stoney bud and skunk I'd say your plants have a nutrient problem. Either too much or too little of what they need. Search this forum and read the grow guide for help...or just let the masters help you

well if you read his post again we dont even know if hes talking about marijuana . he might be reffering to a dam tomatoe plant . sicnarf you might be right . but if your not someone might get really pissed if they lose there crop . some questions have to be answered by exsperienced growers . like for example skunk may be more heat tolerant than blueberry strains which if someone in here had blueberry strain and had suffered yellowing and fig out it was from the heat then they could give a very logical guess at it .say if it was california skunk and it was yellowing it may be from over fert or something else . and mutt thats fine whatever you want to do . i was just saying he probly took it as read the grow guide and you will find your answers . not really sure how he took it but he hasnt replied back yet . lost another customer to geico lol.

the mairacle grow might be your problem . some people like it some people dont . i personally dont like there premix soil. a shot of there ferts is ok on my non organic plants once in a while. but dude i would get rid of the soil .ps tell us what size container you are using and how big your plants are or take pics..and what strain.

My vehicle won't start, what can I do?
EDIT: It's a 1938 Fokker/Ford Trimotor bi-plane.
It's blue and red and has a bunch of dials inside.

well theres your problem ganga "a fokker/ford they didnt make too many of them .you might want to add a can of fox farms in there and drain all that miracle oil out and call me in the morning. if that doesnt work than i guess well have to give it some chevy grow and a box of chocalates lol.

well Ganga theres the prob rite there Bi plane its confussed I bet u aint got no pin-up girl painted on the side of the cockpit do ya' hahahaha just messin wit cha

Latest posts

Back