yellowing/ dying leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
can i just cut all my yellowing of dying leaves off?? or will that hurt it even more?

I wait till they fall of with just a gentle tug. I dont take any leaves off that I have to pull or snap off.

How far into flowering are you?

uhm, yea im not in flowering its vegging and sorry i forgot to say my nute burned/ or yeallowing leaves.

There is a huge difference between yellowing leaves and nute burn. Do you know which it is? Nute burn usually looks brownish and the leaves curl up, dry out, and are brittle to the touch. Yellowing leaves prob means not enough nutes.

Is it on the top or bottom of your plants?

yea its nute burn, also i believe it mite also have cal/ mag def. and it started from the bottom and it worked its way up.

Mag will start at the bottom and work its way up. Is there yellowing in between dark green veins on the leaves?

If its nute burn then you need to flush your soil with plain water and hit it with some CalMag. What are you feeding it for nutes?

yes there is yellowing in between the veins, and i have fox farms nutes

So you burned them with Grow Big or are you using all three Fox Farms?

I usually start at a quarter of the recommended dose and then increase it with every feeding.

ok thanks man, but for my leaves that are really burnt, can i cut them off?

If they are burnt up and useless then I would take them off.

Im laughing to myself because in another thread I just told somebody to never cut leaves off of their plant and here I am two minutes later telling you to cut them off. Im such a hypocrite but I guess there are exceptions.

Latest posts

Back