Yellowing leaves still

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbone

Reaction score
Hey guys had an issue a while back with yellowing leaves.
Came to conclusion it was a magnesium deficiency. I got my ph in line for hydro now at 5.8 and upped the cal mag.
Using now over recommended dose and still getting more yellows.
Any other thing it could be?
All the yellows are the large fan leaves and everything on top is showing no signs of problems.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

God I hope not. I can’t do anything about that. They are all in 4” pvc pipes. No way to move them without killing them.
I am running a flush treatment right now hopefully that helps.

God I hope not. I can’t do anything about that. They are all in 4” pvc pipes. No way to move them without killing them.
I am running a flush treatment right now hopefully that helps.
Do these root look the same as the past plants?

Having all kinds of issues with leaks everywhere and root issues!

Live and learn I guess. No way I’m going to be able to keep these in the greenhouse for a couple more months the way it’s going. Took a clone off of each one and starting over I think as soon as they root. Hopefully will get something out of the greenhouse still.🥺
Just hard to bring myself to chop down these beautiful 4-6 ft tall ladies.

Next year totally revamping the outdoor set up. Way bigger everything!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 15
Woah woah!!!

nooo!

At LEAST take a LARGE PVC pipe cutter- cut the pvc as wide as you can to remove it from the setup and cut the roots out of the pvc and transplant into Rubbermaid’s and do a DWC / flood drain or put them in soil if you don’t want to fool with water AT MINIMUM!!!

DO NOT DITCH THEM!

You can literally put the greenhouse up on blocks To raise it up (if it is not fastened to a slab/foundation /etc)
WHEN the plants get bigger and u need room.

Super cropping the piss out of them will help. And u need to do ALOT of it!

Get to pinching!

Do not give up on those beautiful babys!!!

you will have lower leaves that die off as they age. It’s normal anyway but it’s happening now just because those leaves are old and that plant has way better leaves in way better locations to get sun.

Trimming the undergrowth and suckers is a good idea anyway to aid in airflow and helping the plant to focus its energy elsewhere.

One you harvest the colas leave the popcorn and b buds to mature and fatten up...

You are doing great man. I’m impressed!

you will have lower leaves that die off as they age. It’s normal anyway but it’s happening now just because those leaves are old and that plant has way better leaves in way better locations to get sun.

Trimming the undergrowth and suckers is a good idea anyway to aid in airflow and helping the plant to focus its energy elsewhere.

One you harvest the colas leave the popcorn and b buds to mature and fatten up...

You are doing great man. I’m impressed!
Thought about it but would have to sawzall all the tubes open. Thought I could still maybe get some good output by the harvest season considering how fast they went.

Thought about it but would have to sawzall all the tubes open. Thought I could still maybe get some good output by the harvest season considering how fast they went.

My thinking is: after all that effort why not at least TRY to transplant them???

The big PVC pipe cutters would cut it like butter- WAYYYY less trauma. SawZall would beat it to shit

Latest posts

Back