Yellowing leaves still

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you just plant them in big grow bags and let them finish in soil outside the little greenhouse?

With the right mix those things will be MONSTERS!

Can you just plant them in big grow bags and let them finish in soil outside the little greenhouse?

With the right mix those things will be MONSTERS!
I got a little indoor set up as well so I have soil and nutes. Will try my best of course, super sad about possibly loosing my girls!

Well don’t loose hope! Just take your time cutting the pvc away from the roots.

EVEN IF you left SOME pvc around the stem if needed - that alone will not bother them much.

Just take your time and make sure the roots are misted while cutting them. Have a mister filled with your regular solution...mist here and there as you are working.

Well I think I’ve been here almost 15 years off and on, I know a little bit. ;)

I miss the REAL OGs... useless, smurf, alien, ranger danger, brothers grunt, hicountry, SFC, Closet growth, NZ, I mean the list goes on and on and on.

I miss these ppl in the worst way. We all were learning and growing together for decades...

RIP to all those that are gone....

It’s been a long road and most of it was not paved.

Thank you for thanking me. :)

I got two out of the tubes and in pots!
Five to go…. Need way more soil!
6A986720-88F7-400E-81B4-35C23A863D50.jpeg
8BF50134-15CF-48DB-9824-7EF07E90D8A4.jpeg
5C93CC52-A1C9-44B8-8FA4-AE6E9EFF577C.jpeg

One looks a little sad but hopefully will voice back.

Transplants not looking so good. Brought them in out of the greenhouse to cooler climate.
image.jpg

I have to admit I’m pretty pissed at myself that I missed this. This is my failure. If he didn’t mist that plant it’s done.

**** me.

I’m praying over here.

When pulling hydro and putting in dirt it’s best to use feed water. You don’t want to swing the PH to hard at first.

Hope there is Hope.
M
Let us know.

Don't quote me on this, because I am having a similar problem. Based on the research I have done, it seems that leaves can yellow from too much light or too little, too much water or too little. Looking at your pictures, it seems that your plants are quite bushy and the yellow leaves are on the inside of the canopy so they can't get good light... Maybe clear out all the leaves in the middle of the plant?

Latest posts

Back